Thanks Thanks:  33
Likes Likes:  63
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Must Be A Lifetime Platinum Member To Get Double R Diesel Tunes?

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Must Be A Lifetime Platinum Member To Get Double R Diesel Tunes?

Quote Originally Posted by Bcledford088 View Post
    Not everybody joins for legitimate seasons.

I'm a newbie myself.

Just helps sort out who's who.

And if I read everything correctly you'll get more than the cost of membership back in discounts.

Maybe someone who has been a member longer can chime me in and let me know if I'm correct.
    You are correct friend.

Join as a Lifetime Platinum Member Today

"The grass is greener where you water it"

2. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, timshooter40 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bcledford088 View Post
    Not everybody joins for legitimate seasons.

I'm a newbie myself.

Just helps sort out who's who.

And if I read everything correctly you'll get more than the cost of membership back in discounts.

Maybe someone who has been a member longer can chime me in and let me know if I'm correct.
    Yes sir you are correct friend!!

2016 Ram Laramie 3500 (DRD), G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

4. Likes timshooter40 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

With DRD being hidden behind the membership process - how do new comers like myself get a good understanding of his product, it's capabilities, options, and pricing?

Based on all the feedback on here it's a top-notch product, but I'm unable to do my own research without the premium membership price tag or having to do a lot of forum reading.

I understand the membership helps this site out as well, but in my case I'd mainly be joining to simply have access to his website.

It doesn't guarantee that I'd make a purchase - which is counter to how a customer wants to interact with another business.

I see a lifetime membership gets you vendor discounts. Where do I go to see which vendors this applies to and what the rate of discount is?

6. Thanks watersupply189, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bbondizzle View Post
    With DRD being hidden behind the membership process - how do new comers like myself get a good understanding of his product, it's capabilities, options, and pricing?

Based on all the feedback on here it's a top-notch product, but I'm unable to do my own research without the premium membership price tag or having to do a lot of forum reading.

I understand the membership helps this site out as well, but in my case I'd mainly be joining to simply have access to his website.

It doesn't guarantee that I'd make a purchase - which is counter to how a customer wants to interact with another business.

I see a lifetime membership gets you vendor discounts. Where do I go to see which vendors this applies to and what the rate of discount is?
    Welcome friend! Let’s ask @IGOTACUMMINS

2016 Ram Laramie 3500 (DRD), G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

8. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Any Vendor that is listed here gives a discount to Lifetime Platinum Members.

Unfortunately, because of the EPA, a lot of stuff is on lockdown.

Thank you,
    igotacummins

9. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, timshooter40 liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #16

Thank you for the quick replies and it's an interesting problem for sure.

The membership process definitely weeds out people like myself (DRD newbies), but it doesnt stop the EPA.

I would think they would just simply get a membership if they wanted to do some research.

11. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Thank you for the quick replies and it's an interesting problem for sure.

The membership process definitely weeds out people like myself (DRD newbies), but it doesnt stop the EPA.

I would think they would just simply get a membership if they wanted to do some research.
    There is a lot we can't tell you, unfortunately, friend that we do to protect everyone here.

The good news is there are other Vendors who tune.

12. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
  13. Top Of Page | #18

To piggy back in this thread, I’m interested in correcting some of the deficiencies with the design of my ram 2500.

Mainly the crappy transmission shifting and overall performance.

Is this a common service that is offered?

I know it’s hush hush, but I need trans tuning...

14. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 12RingKing View Post
    To piggy back in this thread, I’m interested in correcting some of the deficiencies with the design of my ram 2500.

Mainly the crappy transmission shifting and overall performance.

Is this a common service that is offered?

I know it’s hush hush, but I need trans tuning...
    All we can say is you'll be 100% satisfied.

16. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

So former customers don't get support unless we cough up another $100...is that how I read this?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast