Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  15
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exhaust for 2015 Ram 2500

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Exhaust for 2015 Ram 2500

Well after having some wild idea of how I can do my exhaust on my truck. Turns out I was wrong. So I need to bite the bullet and order the delete section. And then I can add in my aero turbine 4040xl to that. Anyone know where I can get that section fairly quick. I need my truck back up and running by the end of the week. Thanks everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes watersupply189, AK Bob liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Exhaust for 2015 Ram 2500

Go to an exhaust shop and have one made if time is of the essence.

4. Likes watersupply189, AK Bob liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 10-4 View Post
    Well after having some wild idea of how I can do my exhaust on my truck. Turns out I was wrong. So I need to bite the bullet and order the delete section. And then I can add in my aero turbine 4040xl to that. Anyone know where I can get that section fairly quick. I need my truck back up and running by the end of the week. Thanks everyone.

Do you already have tuning?

Amazon/eBay if you have a couple of days.

Blackhorse racing has pipes that are stainless for $138 (its the entire weight removal kit ) eBay.

2017 RAM 2500 Big Horn sport appearance package, Auto Level Rear Suspension, MM3 "switch" Fully deleted - tuned by DRD, Fleece Cheetah, Airaid Jr. CAI, 3.5" Banks Monster intake horn, Pusher Boost Tubes, 5" TBE with a Flo~Pro Twister muffler, *** EGR disappear kit, Black Market Performance CAT fuel filter and water separator, Black Market Performance fuel heater, Black Market Performance head studs, AFE deep trans pan, Revmax trans cooler bypass, Revmax HD Valve Body, DPC Low stall converter with billet flywheel, AFE pro series rear diff cover, Amsoil throughout provided by mcsynthetics.myamsoil.com

6. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MC250r719 View Post
    Do you already have tuning?

Amazon/eBay if you have a couple of days.

Blackhorse racing has pipes that are stainless for $138 (its the entire weight removal kit ) eBay.
    whats the quality of these blackhorse products? An intake horn for $100 sounds awesome.

8. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RamIt View Post
    whats the quality of these blackhorse products? An intake horn for $100 sounds awesome.
    I used the front delete pipe, everything fit perfect. The intake horn I really don’t know.

I had originally put my F.T.E. Resonator on my first delete pipe but wanted to go a different route so I replaced it with the black horse delete pipe.

2017 RAM 2500 Big Horn sport appearance package, Auto Level Rear Suspension, MM3 "switch" Fully deleted - tuned by DRD, Fleece Cheetah, Airaid Jr. CAI, 3.5" Banks Monster intake horn, Pusher Boost Tubes, 5" TBE with a Flo~Pro Twister muffler, *** EGR disappear kit, Black Market Performance CAT fuel filter and water separator, Black Market Performance fuel heater, Black Market Performance head studs, AFE deep trans pan, Revmax trans cooler bypass, Revmax HD Valve Body, DPC Low stall converter with billet flywheel, AFE pro series rear diff cover, Amsoil throughout provided by mcsynthetics.myamsoil.com

10. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

I used the front delete pipe, everything fit perfect. The intake horn I really don’t know.

I had originally put my F.T.E. Resonator on my first delete pipe but wanted to go a different route so I replaced it with the black horse delete pipe.

interesting. the only thing that's weird is that intake horn has a big *** crease in it. But I mean for $95 i'm willing to take a gamble. If the welds crack its not like I cant get it rewelded.

12. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

interesting. the only thing that's weird is that intake horn has a big *** crease in it. But I mean for $95 i'm willing to take a gamble. If the welds crack its not like I cant get it rewelded.
    Is the crease for the fuel line? I haven't seen a picture of it.

14. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Is the crease for the fuel line? I haven't seen a picture of it.
    You might be on to something
    IM43201-bkhr5_1024x1024@2x.jpg

16. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

You might be on to something
    IM43201-bkhr5_1024x1024@2x.jpg
    Correct- That’s so you don’t have to pull fuel line- pusher has similar look

2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

18. Thanks RamIt, watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes RamIt, watersupply189 liked this post
  19. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TexNeck View Post
    Correct- That’s so you don’t have to pull fuel line- pusher has similar look
    Gotcha. Makes sense. I might need to give one of these a whirl when the time is right. For the price, why not.

20. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast