Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  15
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Exhaust for 2015 Ram 2500

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Exhaust for 2015 Ram 2500

Quote Originally Posted by RamIt View Post
    Gotcha. Makes sense. I might need to give one of these a whirl when the time is right. For the price, why not.
    They aren’t too easy on the eyes IMO but they do flow better than stock according to “banks shootout”.

I can’t argue about the pricing- I looked at similar for a while. The one thing a lot of reviews said for several manufacturers with similar product is that the finish isn’t polished like the pic. Most of the time it’s just the aluminum flat finish. Add a $8 Black can of high temp paint or your color choice and you still will be hard pressed to find something without spending 2x or more

2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Re: Exhaust for 2015 Ram 2500

Quote Originally Posted by TexNeck View Post
    They aren’t too easy on the eyes IMO but they do flow better than stock according to “banks shootout”.

I can’t argue about the pricing- I looked at similar for a while. The one thing a lot of reviews said for several manufacturers with similar product is that the finish isn’t polished like the pic. Most of the time it’s just the aluminum flat finish. Add a $8 Black can of high temp paint or your color choice and you still will be hard pressed to find something without spending 2x or more
    Function over form sounds like a winner to me.

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12