Likes Likes:  13
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: boring reading

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: boring reading

Quote Originally Posted by RamIt View Post
    He's not.
    I'm old school, so I am going to write him a letter.

I work at a mine in the mountains, he has really done a lot of good on the mining regulation side, got the EPA off our backs, so I have a hard time believing he would allow this. It is clearly just money driven, not environmental at all.

Diesel Master Tech Certified - ICML Machinery Lube Certified

2002 QCLB 2500 5.9 HO NV5600 =
    Ranch truck with CM Flatbed, DPS Exh/Int Manifolds, Boost Elbow
    2018 CCLB 2500 ST 6.7 G56 = Glacier intake manifold & horn, Flo-pro 4" SS, MM3 with DRD 30hp tune, Valair quiet dual disc clutch, Laramie 18's powder coated black and blackout badges

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wy4x4 View Post
    I'm old school, so I am going to write him a letter.

I work at a mine in the mountains, he has really done a lot of good on the mining regulation side, got the EPA off our backs, so I have a hard time believing he would allow this. It is clearly just money driven, not environmental at all.
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...rollbacks.html

He's aware of what the EPA is doing, but it doesn't matter in the grand scheme.

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

"All told, the Trump administration’s environmental rollbacks could significantly increase greenhouse gas emissions and lead to thousands of extra deaths from poor air quality every year"

Ah the NY times! Gotta love those dumb bastards!

2018 CCLB 2500 ST 6.7 G56 = Glacier intake manifold & horn, Flo-pro 4" SS, MM3 with DRD 30hp tune, Valair quiet dual disc clutch, Laramie 18's powder coated black and blackout badges

4. Likes Power247, cumminsturbofreak liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

More fake news.

I believe exactly 0% of what the media has to say about anything.

Especially about President Trump and how noble the Demoncrats are.

I doubt President Trump has time to get much done with the dirty diaper squad on his case 24/7.

6. Likes chelan41, cumminsturbofreak, Dwelsh liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wy4x4 View Post
    "All told, the Trump administration’s environmental rollbacks could significantly increase greenhouse gas emissions and lead to thousands of extra deaths from poor air quality every year"

Ah the NY times! Gotta love those dumb bastards!
    the Left and those that support the left, Gotta love how they really push wording to get the attention of stupid. "
    "Could lead to thousands of extra death" . kind of reminds me of OAC (however that name is said and spelled) on cow farts. always worried on what we Americans cannot, or should not be doing anymore. that will always change because a new " agenda " is always being worked up. water, soil and air pollution have been lowered 3 fold in the us.

The other countries, China #1 and most of SW Asia have not changed or made great strides at all towards anything on Global pollutions.

living in the NW , Trees you never really hear of all the good air filtering the trees do naturally. doesn't matter if its old growth or re-growth, they do the same job. only how horrible the wood industry impacts pollution.

Follow the money usually is real reason.

2017 WON TON CC LB 68AUTO
    Secret stuff that make it vroom and whistle better Thuren 2.25 w/2.0 Fox Resi

Justin
    Southern Oregon ( the Republican part)
    UNITEDSTATES MARINE CORPS 1993-2007
    No better friend, No better enemy.

8. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Follow the money usually is real reason.

Left leading the blind to slaughter.

Tell them what they want to hear.

9. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

It's simple really.....many of the posters here have made correct points.

1 - China and India pollute so much that nothing we do will have any affect
    2 - The North America is a carbon dioxide sink, we take in more than we put out
    3 - Emissions laws are a scam for the government to collect money, they have no affect on the environment
    4 - Temps are actually cooling, not warming (look at history it's a natural cycle since recorded time)
    5 - What comes out of your tail pipe has no affect on the "ozone"

It's all about control! Environmental regulations are about control! They want to control every aspect of your life and will do anything to achieve that goal, unless we stop them.

10. Likes InlineSix.7, cumminsturbofreak liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12