2006 RAM 3500 MegaCab with front suspension replacement needed, apparently the "mechanic" that installed the Carli ball joints for me, shimmed them in. This caused premature failure of the ball joints and damaged the axle housing which also took out the tie rods and driver side front axle U-joint. All of which were replace at the same time.

A Red Head heavy duty steering gear was installed just over a year ago as well. The radiator, AC (condenser, compressor and charge) were replaced about 2 years ago. Oil changes every 5k miles on the motor using synthetic oil, this included fuel filter and air filter. I have 2 K&N air filters for the truck as well. The tires in great shape they are GoodYear Wrangler kevlar and have roughly 50-60% tread left. The spare is the same brand and style and was replaced a year and a half ago with the main tires.

The Truck has over 313k miles and just recently finished a road trip to Colorado and back. There is significant wear on the seats, but the front power seat (driver side) works great just needs to be reupholstered. The other seats are in good condition and just need to be cleaned (I have little kids). This truck was used for towing and family hauling. And there is some body damage to the bed and body. All of it was due to low speed bumps while towing loads.

My wife put her foot down and won't let me repair the truck so I have to part with it. To be honest I don't want to because this truck is a blast to drive and it fits my family and life needs perfectly. The motor runs great, clutch is about a year and a half old and solid, rear suspension is good. Brand new head lights and tail lights, just installed about 3 weeks ago.

Looking to sell the whole truck as either a part out for someone interested or as a restore project. You come and get it or I deliver and you pay the cost of towing (I'll rent a dolly and deliver) plus 10% for delivery. ALL PARTS ON THE TRUCK WILL BE SOLD WITH THE TRUCK, DO NOT ASK FOR PARTS. THIS IS A WHOLE SALE DEAL. YOU BUY THE TRUCK AND TAKE WHAT YOU WANT OR RESTORE IT.

I have the title and can sign it over upon full verified payment. THE PRICE IS REASONABLY NEGOTIABLE AND BASED ON THE AVERAGE PRICE OF THE CUMMINS DIESEL MOTOR AND TRANSMISSION combined with other components in the truck.

This is a great project truck for someone looking or even a parts truck for someone that wants a Cummins 5.9L with a solid G56 trans and clutch. With the front suspension in the condition it's in, THIS TRUCK IS NOT CURRENTLY SAFE TO DRIVE ON THE ROAD. But it can be moved around the yard and onto a dolly.

I can post more images later...