Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My *%#*ing Brakes!!!

1. Top Of Page | #31

User Info Menu

Re: My *%#*ing Brakes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    That won't cause a pull.

Did you flush the rest of the system?
    He was talking about his brake pedal getting hard when applying them.

2016 Ram Laramie 3500 (DRD), G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

2. Top Of Page | #32

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by watersupply189 View Post
    My year model used hydroboost which was tied into the power steering/brakes. Have you checked your rubber line going to the brake booster for dry rot/leaks? Could also be that the vacuum pump is bad causing your issue.

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!
    Quote Originally Posted by watersupply189 View Post
    He was talking about his brake pedal getting hard when applying them.

2016 Ram Laramie 3500 (DRD), G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!
    There's that stroke getting in my way again. Make matters worse, I had another one. I bad. He was talking about pulling too wasn't he?

Thanks Joe

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #33

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    There's that stroke getting in my way again. Make matters worse, I had another one. I bad. He was talking about pulling too wasn't he?

Thanks Joe
    Dang Steve I’m so sorry to hear this.
    Yes I believe he did mention toward the top of the thread about it pulling.

You better take care of yourself my friend.

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

5. Likes AK Bob liked this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234