Likes Likes:  36
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thuren 2.0 with Fox Shocks

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Thuren 2.0 with Fox Shocks

Quote Originally Posted by timshooter40 View Post
    Will do.

I will be putting it on over Christmas as that is the next time I have off.
    This is a route several of our customers take with their trucks and they Have great feedback!

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you’d be interested in some pricing.

Thanks!

2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Just a up date, on the Thuren suspension install I picked up my Thuren parts from Chris as I was going through Bend, he was great and very helpful. I got the 2.75" springs installed, front sway bar, had to modify my steering brace, as it seems that the one I have is the only one the does not work with Thuren or Carli sway bars. ,so I did some measurements, thinking about it, and took steering brace off truck cut off top plate with plasma made a few measurements got new plate drilled out holes needed for bearing and re welded with mig. All fits with sway bar. On to front adjustable track bar.I tried like hell to break the nuts on the track bar and couldn't do it, I broke a 1/2 breaker bar trying to break the nut loose hit my knuckles so now my hand is black and blue and sore. I did get the Fox IFP shocks installed. Save track bar for when I am back home, and have 3/4 impact On to the rear. I installed the rear track bar, on to the shocks, pulled the finder wells fought the top bolts till got out sawsall and cut top bolt
    Installed new Fox shock and repeat other side.
    Took for drive. very nice ride on freeway and on rough roads in town.

2016 Ram 2500 CCSB 4X4 ,Cat fuel filter delete with water seperator. Thuren suspension
    with Fox IFP shocks, thuren sway bar, rear track bar and front track bar, Warn 12k winch , custom winch mount, REVMAX trans pan,HD valve body and thermal bypas. Leer truck topper,Exotic head studs, Engine enhancements by the cummins whisper.

3. Thanks watersupply189, Power247 thanked for this post
  4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Also, a shout out to Cumminsdieselfreak.

I needed some help.

I PMed him, and he got right back to me with helpful information.

THANK YOU!!

2016 Ram 2500 CCSB 4X4 ,Cat fuel filter delete with water seperator. Thuren suspension
    with Fox IFP shocks, thuren sway bar, rear track bar and front track bar, Warn 12k winch , custom winch mount, REVMAX trans pan,HD valve body and thermal bypas. Leer truck topper,Exotic head studs, Engine enhancements by the cummins whisper.

5. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Also, a shout out to Cumminsdieselfreak.

I needed some help.

I PMed him, and he got right back to me with helpful information.

THANK YOU!!
    Anytime buddy, glad that you got most of it installed.

We're always here to help when we can!

2018 Ram 2500 4x4 G56
    Romans 10:13

FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    joe@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Just a up date, on the Thuren suspension install I picked up my Thuren parts from Chris as I was going through Bend, he was great and very helpful. I got the 2.75" springs installed, front sway bar, had to modify my steering brace, as it seems that the one I have is the only one the does not work with Thuren or Carli sway bars. ,so I did some measurements, thinking about it, and took steering brace off truck cut off top plate with plasma made a few measurements got new plate drilled out holes needed for bearing and re welded with mig. All fits with sway bar. On to front adjustable track bar.I tried like hell to break the nuts on the track bar and couldn't do it, I broke a 1/2 breaker bar trying to break the nut loose hit my knuckles so now my hand is black and blue and sore. I did get the Fox IFP shocks installed. Save track bar for when I am back home, and have 3/4 impact On to the rear. I installed the rear track bar, on to the shocks, pulled the finder wells fought the top bolts till got out sawsall and cut top bolt
    Installed new Fox shock and repeat other side.
    Took for drive. very nice ride on freeway and on rough roads in town.
    @Bryce71780

2018 Ram 2500 4x4 G56
    Romans 10:13

FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    joe@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

8. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12