Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  36
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thuren 2.0 with Fox Shocks

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Thuren 2.0 with Fox Shocks

I am wanting to put on a Thuren Suspension in the next month. Springs, shocks, sway bar, rear sway bar and track bar, but wanting some real driving feed back from some one who might have same set up.

I dont drive hard off road, my driving is 90% rough pavement country rds and 10% wash board USFS roads.

I'm just looking to not be so fatigued at end of day. Just looking for smoother ride comfort over stock.

Am I in right direction?

Thanks for any feedback.

2016 Ram 2500 CCSB 4X4 ,Cat fuel filter delete with water seperator. Thuren suspension
    with Fox IFP shocks, thuren sway bar, rear track bar and front track bar, Warn 12k winch , custom winch mount, REVMAX trans pan,HD valve body and thermal bypas. Leer truck topper,Exotic head studs, Engine enhancements by the cummins whisper.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Thuren 2.0 with Fox Shocks

Let's ask @CJC Off Road?

Join as a Lifetime Platinum Member Today

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by timshooter40 View Post
    I am wanting to put on a Thuren Suspension in the next month. Springs, shocks, sway bar, rear sway bar and track bar, but wanting some real driving feed back from some one who might have same set up.

I dont drive hard off road, my driving is 90% rough pavement country rds and 10% wash board USFS roads.

I'm just looking to not be so fatigued at end of day. Just looking for smoother ride comfort over stock.

Am I in right direction?

Thanks for any feedback.
    You're on the right track for sure.

I have Thuren springs, track bar, and sway bar.

I don't offroad so didn't feel the need for high dollar shocks.

I went with Carli tuned fox shocks. It was a definite improvement in ride and handling.

Very pleased.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

6. Likes timshooter40, watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Good deal, thanks for replying, that is what I was interested in, is some real feed back from people who have set up and driven on it.

As much as I would like king 2.0 or 2.5. My wallet says know you can't.

I'm just wanting a smoother than stock ride, and better handling for long road trips.

I contacted Thuren and the suspension they suggested is what I will get, I was looking for just some feed back from people who have same set .

8. Likes watersupply189, TH-64 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by timshooter40 View Post
    Good deal, thanks for replying, that is what I was interested in, is some real feed back from people who have set up and driven on it.

As much as I would like king 2.0 or 2.5. My wallet says know you can't.

I'm just wanting a smoother than stock ride, and better handling for long road trips.

I contacted Thuren and the suspension they suggested is what I will get, I was looking for just some feed back from people who have same set .
    With that parts list you’ll notice a world of improvement in the ride. Will be much less harsh with the lower rate Thuren springs and fox shocks. I’ve got the same setup on my truck and even with the leaf springs out back and stock front sway bar the overall ride was still vastly improved. When the wife asks “what did you change?” the first time she takes a ride you know it’s gotta be noticeable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2012 Ram 2500 Laramie 4x4 Crew Cab 6.7 Cummins. RevMax built 68RFE "550" transmission w/ billet flexplate/low stall triple disc TC/direct oiling billet input shaft. 35"x12.50" Toyo Open Country AT2 tires on OEM 20" wheels, Thuren soft ride front springs, Thuren track bar, Thuren upper and lower control arms, Hellbent steering box brace, King 2.0 steering damper, Redhead steering box, Fox 2.0 shocks, Carli ball joints, Caterpillar fuel filter/Donaldson water separator, ARP 425 head studs, Viair onboard air compressor, airlift 5k# rear airbags, V4 LED headlights, Kenwood head unit

10. Likes timshooter40, watersupply189 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Thanks for the reply.

Like I said I am looking for real feed back from people who have set up.

Hearing from somebody who has it and confirms the smother ride. I will be ordering soon for my truck.

Thanks again.

2016 Ram 2500 CCSB 4X4 ,Cat fuel filter delete with water seperator. Thuren suspension
    with Fox IFP shocks, thuren sway bar, rear track bar and front track bar, Warn 12k winch , custom winch mount, REVMAX trans pan,HD valve body and thermal bypas. Leer truck topper,Exotic head studs, Engine enhancements by the cummins whisper.

12. Likes InlineSix.7, watersupply189 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

I couldn't be more happier with mine and I don't off road at all.

Smooth ride...

16 cummins Laramie longhorn, ccsb, 35x12.5x20 xplora mts ,tis wheels,fully deleted, pusher add a turbo kit,stainless diesel 475 5blade turbo over 63mm VGT delete turbo,manton springs, manton valve bridges,manton pushrods,ARP 625 headstuds,steedspeed t4i manifold , S&S 80% over injectors, thuren rear trackbar, kingspeed billet valve cover, revmax valve body billet plate, CCV reroute, pusher intake horn, thuren 2in level with king 2.5 front and rear, sway bar kit ,track bar and king steering damper. Air bags from airlift. 4" exhaust, fass lift pump,MM3,DRD tunes.pusher coolant reroute.

14. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bpbertolacini View Post

I couldn't be more happier with mine and I don't off road at all.

Smooth ride...
    Thanks for the reply, sweet set up.

15. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189 liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

@timshooter40 Report back to use on how it turns out, looking to do very similar setup. Orifino, haven't been up that way in years. Cool country up there.

Diesel Master Tech Certified - ICML Machinery Lube Certified

2002 QCLB 2500 5.9 HO NV5600 =
    Ranch truck with CM Flatbed, DPS Exh/Int Manifolds, Boost Elbow
    2018 CCLB 2500 ST 6.7 G56 = Glacier intake manifold & horn, Flo-pro 4" SS, MM3 with DRD 30hp tune, Valair quiet dual disc clutch, Laramie 18's powder coated black and blackout badges

17. Likes watersupply189, timshooter40 liked this post
  18. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wy4x4 View Post
    @timshooter40 Report back to use on how it turns out, looking to do very similar setup. Orifino, haven't been up that way in years. Cool country up there.
    Will do.

I will be putting it on over Christmas as that is the next time I have off.

19. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast