(Yes I know I spelled Canada wrong, it is in good fun)

I just slapped on the exhaust manifold from them and out the gate I loved it at first sight. It came in secure, bolted, and all of the hardware was there. Mikey Gee from Garfarlo Ent is where I ordered it in from and he threw in the SS fastener kit.

It is clean, welds are darn near perfect and it is lighter than you would think.. it does come already tapped for an EGT probe and exhaust backpressure line setup. The probe location is ideal. I'm sure I'm getting better readings from the location than the last one.

Install was a breeze.. the only thing you want to do is install and tighten the turbski to the manifold and install the studs for cylinders 1-2-3 that is it. Its beefy get down in the engine bay so a spare body that is alive would help out on this. Or just get into the engine bay and manhandle it.

Once its bolted up.. looks right at home. And I put about 400 miles on her yesterday towing roughly 3k on the bumper up some mountains and the EGTs barely.. barely touch 950. 55 outside temp, engine coolant 180, boost pumpin steady at 20psi.

Also, they gave me a t-shirt that feels really nice, a banner and a coozie.. recommend to anyone looking for an upgrade exhaust manifold to get that one.

The 4-week wait was well worth it.

Sent from my Note-9 yo