Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Sound when turning

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Sound when turning

So I think this sound is coming from my font end...and so what happening is when I put it into reverse and turn a little it makes like a small click/rub sound....I ignored it for a few days...

So today whenever I put it into drive a turn and I stop....this loud like rub goes off....and it does not sound good at all.....could it be my spacers ?

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Instagram Manager IG Operations's Avatar

User Info Menu

Turn a little? Or go full lock? Why size spacers. And tires you got

Tag us @ #igotacummins_com to have your photos reposted.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Like I'll put it into drive, move up about 10 feet while turning to the left, and when I stop there's there's this HARSH rub/click.

I got 2.5" HBS Spacers up front with 35" toyo M/Ts.

I do have a little rub when I turn my tires but that's just from the actual tire on the back fender...this is something else for sure (tie-rod, trac bar?? I'm not sure)

4. Top Of Page | #4
    guru of all things diesel Canadiandiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

Check your tie rods for looseness, the dodge front end is weak due to the weight of the engine,

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Yea I'm thinking its gotta be the tie rods or something because I do know the engine is ape sh*t heavy....I gotta put it on the jack tonight

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

This bolt was loose on the passenger side so I guess that explains why it was only when I turned left....seems to be fixed now

Attached Images Attached Images