Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  6

Thread: Looking for Radius Arms

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Looking for Radius Arms

I am going to be pulling the 4” BDS lift off my truck and going to run the 1.75” Thuren level with king shocks.

I am going to need to either find stock radius arms or upgrade to new radius arms.

I know Carli makes some but wasn’t really looking to spend that much on them since my truck is a pavement queen anyways.

So does anyone now where I could find some factory ones or cheaper aftermarket ones?

2016 Ram 3500
    4” BDS 4-Link
    37x12.5x20 Toyo RT
    20x9 Hostile Jigsaw

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Looking for Radius Arms

Let's ask @CJC Off Road.

Join as a Lifetime Platinum Member Today

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Most aftermarket arms are built for very tall lifts, have very low quality bushings, and most are pretty ugly.

If you don’t want Carli arms, factory radius arms can be found here: https://www.Moparpartsoverstock.com/...rimLevel=30013

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I'm not familiar with the 13+ kits from BDS, but did it require any cutting on your truck?

Do you have the OEM spots still for the radius arm. I know the older cummins with control arms. Most kits required cut/remove stock mount for their drop bracket for the control arm.

dodgeoffroad.com they make some good stuff and strong. I believe they make a kit for the 13+ 4th gen . Long arms that work for stock up to 6" lift. they are not as much price being they are tube/long arms and not a radius style.

If you live by any big 4 wheel shops that are busy maybe see if they have any stock take offs.

2017 WON TON CC LB 68AUTO
    Secret stuff that make it vroom and whistle better Thuren 2.25 w/2.0 Fox Resi

Justin
    Southern Oregon ( the Republican part)
    UNITEDSTATES MARINE CORPS 1993-2007
    No better friend, No better enemy.

8. Likes watersupply189 liked this post