Thanks Thanks:  34
Likes Likes:  85
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Howdy enthusiasts!

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Howdy enthusiasts!

Well hello there! I’m pretty much like everyone else that had ever posted here, I am new! New, only to this forum though.

I’m not so new to diesel power, Dodge’s, or Cummins. I did just take the plunge into this new weird era of Ram (c’mon!!)

I just picked up a 2018 Ram 2500 tradesmen package with a tick over 4000k on the clock. There’s been ‘some’ work done already, now that I’ve got ahold of it, the list has just begun.

It seems like I get a new truck and:This is the one! That’s gonna be the dream truck and it’s going to last forever, and blah blah blah.

We’ll see how this one goes, so far here’s the break down:
    Received the truck with:
    unknown or specified amount of lift, I’m assuming somewhere around 6”up front and 4” out yonder.
    37/12.5/20 wheels and tires
    Half-way deleted (I guess) Here comes the learning curve with newer trucks.”

Installed since I’ve owned the truck: (I haven’t even received the license plates or tags or anything for it yet (I might have an ensee-weense-tiny-tiny problem))
    5% Tint all around
    LED high/low beam headlights
    Remote Start
    Cube 4 light pod fog lights
    Black toolbox
    Aluminum drop-hitch with 2” & 2 5/16” flip mount

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Howdy enthusiasts!

Quote Originally Posted by Conflict View Post
    Well hello there! I’m pretty much like everyone else that had ever posted here, I am new! New, only to this forum though.

I’m not so new to diesel power, Dodge’s, or Cummins. I did just take the plunge into this new weird era of Ram (c’mon!!)

I just picked up a 2018 Ram 2500 tradesmen package with a tick over 4000k on the clock. There’s been ‘some’ work done already, now that I’ve got ahold of it, the list has just begun.

It seems like I get a new truck and:This is the one! That’s gonna be the dream truck and it’s going to last forever, and blah blah blah.

We’ll see how this one goes, so far here’s the break down:
    Received the truck with:
    unknown or specified amount of lift, I’m assuming somewhere around 6”up front and 4” out yonder.
    37/12.5/20 wheels and tires
    Half-way deleted (I guess) Here comes the learning curve with newer trucks.”

Installed since I’ve owned the truck: (I haven’t even received the license plates or tags or anything for it yet (I might have an ensee-weense-tiny-tiny problem))
    5% Tint all around
    LED high/low beam headlights
    Remote Start
    Cube 4 light pod fog lights
    Black toolbox
    Aluminum drop-hitch with 2” & 2 5/16” flip mount
    Welcome friend!! Post a pic of what your driving

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab ,G56

3. Thanks Conflict, cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Welcome @Conflict

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 dodge ram 2500 laramie crew cab 5.9 cummins. 10x20 et-24 fuel offroad with 275.60r20 tires. bully dog gt tuner. 48re ATS built tranny triple disc converter ATS oilpan and transgo quick shifter. 4" turbo back exhaust. brembo discs and pads

5. Thanks Conflict thanked for this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=watersupply189;163339]Welcome friend!! Post a pic of what your driving

Yes I’d love to! Just gotta figure that part out yet.

in the meantime, thanks to all that said howdy or clicked like or thanks. Y’all seem rather welcoming and I appreciate you all. I have a feeling that (hopefully) the initial open arms will make this a good home for me. I also have never been on a forum, so any tips as well as forgiveness are appreciated! I am fairly good with computers so let me see if I can figure out how to post a pic or two of my newest addition to the stable.

Wish me luck!

7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

3E1A7742-EB15-471C-A7A9-575E1C22F709.jpg
    Here’s the day I picked up what I was initially informed was a black truck.

8. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

I didn’t realize until the next day that there were hints of a deep green in some lights. Then upon further information searching, I found the it was actually Emerald green. Not black. That was one of many delightful surprises. 6DD15765-BCAA-4733-BF93-FDBD2A586330.jpg

9. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

E2C7AF83-9451-430A-92D2-5CFECE791A57.jpg

Here’s a good pic where the green stands out

10. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Welcome!! Love that color!!

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

11. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Good looking truck friend. I like that color!

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab ,G56

12. Thanks Conflict, cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
  13. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Thank you all!

I’ve never in my life bought a rig based on color, I would always look for the best deal or drivetrain combo and get what I get! If I were to purchase this truck based on color, that definitely would have been a win in my book.

Fairly unique (?) I’m assuming, as I haven’t really seen many others. But ya gotta know what to look for.

Something else that was rather ironic about the color is that I have an 06’ Harley-Davidson custom, that is also painted emerald green, it sure looks nothing like its 12 year old counterpart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2018 Ram 2500, Crew-Cab, SB, Tradesmen, 6.7 Cummins, 6K current mi, 6” lift, 37/12.5/20 Nitto’s w/ 20” Fuel wheels, Deleted w/ MM3, Wicked wheel VGT turbo upgrade, silencer ring & green foam silencer MIA, head-studs, LED Headlights, 1k wt comp Sub w/ 2000wt amp, Front facing camera, Dueling Elk cab-guard, custom made tool box, less deep & tall!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast