Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Non stop issues

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Non stop issues

Quote Originally Posted by Stags View Post
    Gotcha ok I’ll order a replacement. Is the delete better in anyone opinion? I’m changing the atf once I install the cooler and deep pan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When you get your deep pan change the trans filters as well. When I installed my deep pan and RevMax bypass my trans stays under 160 F towing 10k during the summer heat.

2017 RAM 2500 Big Horn sport appearance package, Auto Level Rear Suspension, MM3 "switch" Fully deleted - tuned by DRD, Fleece Cheetah, Airaid Jr. CAI, 3.5" Banks Monster intake horn, Pusher Boost Tubes, 5" TBE with a Flo~Pro Twister muffler, *** EGR disappear kit, Black Market Performance CAT fuel filter and water separator, Black Market Performance fuel heater, Black Market Performance head studs, AFE deep trans pan, Revmax trans cooler bypass, Revmax HD Valve Body, DPC Low stall converter with billet flywheel, AFE pro series rear diff cover, Amsoil throughout provided by mcsynthetics.myamsoil.com

2. Top Of Page | #12
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MC250r719 View Post
    When you get your deep pan change the trans filters as well. When I installed my deep pan and RevMax bypass my trans stays under 160 F towing 10k during the summer heat.
    I have a filter also that I ordered a while ago. Perfect I’ll order that today. I hauled a skid steer once and the transmission got so damn hot that it threw codes so I’ll be happy if I can just drive the dang thing in traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by SyN View Post
    Order the Delete block (If the same as Your OEM)!
    You have a good plan!
    Any idea on the turbo issue? Really not looking forward to spending over 2k. Has anyone done the 2nd gen kits and preferred it?

3. Thanks Lineguy thanked for this post
  4. Top Of Page | #13
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I’m not sure if my truck has the thermal bypass, I was trying to find one to buy and could only find them for 13 and up. Then when I got home I noticed that mine doesn’t have one at least where I thought

5. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stags View Post
    I’m not sure if my truck has the thermal bypass, I was trying to find one to buy and could only find them for 13 and up. Then when I got home I noticed that mine doesn’t have one at least where I thought
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...cfbf876f48.jpg

Thermal bypasses are in the 2013’s and newer only as I understand it.

2012 Ram 2500 Laramie 4x4 Crew Cab 6.7 Cummins. RevMax built 68RFE "550" transmission w/ billet flexplate/low stall triple disc TC/direct oiling billet input shaft. 35"x12.50" Toyo Open Country AT2 tires on OEM 20" wheels, Thuren soft ride front springs, Thuren track bar, Thuren upper and lower control arms, Hellbent steering box brace, King 2.0 steering damper, Redhead steering box, Fox 2.0 shocks, Carli ball joints, Caterpillar fuel filter/Donaldson water separator, ARP 425 head studs, Viair onboard air compressor, airlift 5k# rear airbags, V4 LED headlights, Kenwood head unit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12