Ok so I’ve had every issue with this truck and hoping someone can help decipher what currently wrong.

It’s a 07.5 full delete, intake horn, air box, exhaust.

My trans over heats within 30 minutes of driving then won’t shift. My fix was the clutch fan and it worked and kept it below 190, well the clutch fan lasted 2 weeks. I ordered the bd xternal cooler so hopefully that will help, looking to order a deep pan also. Any other advice would be appreciated, I want to get a built trans but it’s not in the budget right now.

Second major issue is I believe my turbo is fluctuating. Hard to explain and other symptoms I’ve read don’t sound like mine. Under a light load when I accelerate the turbo will do what I would call a sputter. It will get pretty bad but the truck will power through it. The boost gauge will jump when this happens also. Only thing I can think of is get a new turbo but I don’t have money like this to spend.

Third is the darn AC. I’m on my third housing, 4th compressor, 2nd orphis tube (think that’s the name), and 2nd dryer. I put a new compressor in and it lasted a week. I know they suck in these trucks but I’ve owned this truck for 4 years and it’s never worked once.

Other issues I’ve had, charging system, whole computer system and minor other issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk