Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  26

Thread: I bought 2018 6.7 instead of 2019

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

I bought 2018 6.7 instead of 2019

I had a 2016 6.7 2500 for 3 years and took it to 280k miles with just basic maintenance and fully deleted since 100k miles.

I was ready for a new truck because I wanted reliability more than anything because I go far from home. My initial thought was get a 2019 so no brainer. I have a friend who works at ram. I went to see a big horn black edition 2500 and after driving and thinking I will have to spend 60k for it which is not an easy decision by the way. I honestly didn't like the way it drove I have no idea why. It felt sluggish and just didn't really enjoy. Maybe because of no delete but who knows when deletes will be available. Anyway I went home to think about it. He called me few weeks later said he had a 2018 left over 3500 (which is what I really need for what I do) fully loaded every single option for 60k!!!! 18k under msrp.

I went to see it and was a no brainier I was sold. Very happy with my decision which tells you never pull the trigger right away. Take your time. Here she is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attached Images Attached Images

2. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post