Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  28
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CCV Sensor

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: CCV Sensor

Quote Originally Posted by 57buick View Post
    I got the same cover and then I bought an exhaust scavenging kit on Amazon for $20.

Welded that to my downpipe and ran a 10an line from the valve cover to the exhaust.

No need to find a place to mount a catch can this way and it's clean under the hood.

Love this valve cover.
    Any tips on removing the valve cover it’s hell for me I have to take off the CCV baffled port box first just to get the cover to lift up to clear everything.

All what I have is a hex key barley get to the bolts and it’s almost impossible, takes me at less 30mins just to take off the baffled port.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Re: CCV Sensor

Quote Originally Posted by Gatlin118391 View Post
    Any tips on removing the valve cover it’s hell for me I have to take off the CCV baffled port box first just to get the cover to lift up to clear everything

All what I have is a hex key barley get to the bolts and it’s almost impossible, takes me at less 30mins just to take off the baffled port
    LOL Yea I had the same issue its tight under the bulkhead there.

I don't know of any other way to do it.

2015 Ram 2500 Laramie, full delete, 4.88 gears, 40" Milestar Patagonia on Method wheels AEV 3" dual sport suspension, Thuren softride coils King Shocks with resi's

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123