Thanks Thanks:  14
Likes Likes:  19
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2019 Delete

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: 2019 Delete

Quote Originally Posted by Booch035 View Post
    I forgot to ask in my 1st reply... What are the specs on your new truck?
    Not sure what kind of "specs" you are looking for. Best answer can be found here.

https://www.ramtrucks.com/ram-2500.html

Dig around and learn all you want. I only know the ball tow rating is over 19K. The engine is the higher compression one with just under 900 lb. ft. of torque. I have no interest in horsepower so never bothered to pay attention. It is 4 x 4, crew cab and 6'5" bed. MSRP was right around $55K. I got a deal.

There are many on this forum with far more knowledge on this than me. My last Cummins was an '04 2500 with an Ecodiesel sandwiched in between. Before those were two other GM diesels. Not new to diesel. Just new here.

2. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMal View Post
    Not sure what kind of "specs" you are looking for. Best answer can be found here.

https://www.ramtrucks.com/ram-2500.html

Dig around and learn all you want. I only know the ball tow rating is over 19K. The engine is the higher compression one with just under 900 lb. ft. of torque. I have no interest in horsepower so never bothered to pay attention. It is 4 x 4, crew cab and 6'5" bed. MSRP was right around $55K. I got a deal.

There are many on this forum with far more knowledge on this than me. My last Cummins was an '04 2500 with an Ecodiesel sandwiched in between. Before those were two other GM diesels. Not new to diesel. Just new here.
    Hahahaha.

Was just wondering what you drove.

You never really stated if you even owned a 2019 and if it was a 2500 or 3500.

Just looking for basic info on what you truck was.

2021 2500 68RFE..... I'll just keep the goodies a secret!!!

4. Thanks CaptainMal thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, Power247 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Booch035 View Post
    Hahahaha.

Was just wondering what you drove.

You never really stated if you even owned a 2019 and if it was a 2500 or 3500.

Just looking for basic info on what you truck was.
    You got me. I'm kind of stupid figuring things out. Had em checking to see if I put the truck in my information. There it is, including the white.

Had a serious bit of tuning information sent to me by the most respected Ecodiesel tuner that ever functioned. I was one of their first customers while they built a reputation for excellence with that product. Now they are closed and working on future involvement.

Been noting that companies are springing up in Canada. Got a well-respected tip on one that does Cummins.

Will not pass any more of those tips on here as I read that causes issues that may compromise some supporting vendors. I understand.

Just relaying a bit of information that tunes can be had today, both full deletes and versions that keep the stock equipment.

6. Thanks watersupply189, AKram2500 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, TXGrorge liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12