Thanks Thanks:  33
Likes Likes:  47
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We Desperately Need To Stand Together Against The EPA!

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

We Desperately Need To Stand Together Against The EPA!

Hey everyone.

This is very important that we all need to link together in every state of this country to fight the EPA.

You may think that " I don't need emissions where I live" Well its coming very soon.

The EPA has been passing laws with no voter approval and walking through shops, closing business and trying to get FELONY charges for business owners and truck owners who modify the emissions of any year of diesel trucks.

This can include oversize tires as they will change the emissions output of your truck.

Diesel Podcast DPF Deletes, Fines, Race trucks and Emissions Tuning.

Watch it and get fired up!

Contact your congress and complain and don't stop!

Because the EPA wont stop either.

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

I very much agree.

I've been writing my house rep and senator since the obama era, since he gave them more power over everything including CO2 emissions.

Heck, that includes your out going breath if they want to.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

3. Top Of Page | #3

Quote Originally Posted by Madmaxxjim View Post
    Hey Everyone.

This is very important that we all need to link together in every state of this country to fight the EPA.

You may think that " I don't need emissions where I live" Well its coming very soon.

The EPA has been passing laws with no voter approval and walking through shops, closing business and trying to get FELONY charges for business owners and truck owners who modify the emissions of any year of diesel trucks.

This can include oversize tires as they will change the emissions output of your truck.

Diesel Podcast DPF Deletes, Fines, Race trucks and Emissions Tuning.

Watch it and get fired up!

Contact your congress and complain and don't stop!

Because the EPA wont stop either.
    AGREED!

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Whats a little disturbing here is that I only had 2 reply's.

This is very serious and Colorado is implementing a $10,000 dollar fine for any kind of emissions deletes or changes, even air intakes.

This is a little more important that a pic upload that gets hundreds of reply's.

I guess people can look at a picture of their truck after the EPA seizes it and post it when the EPA really runs full bore with their laws.

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189 thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

We agree 100% brother!

"The grass is greener where you water it"

8. Likes watersupply189, Thomas1960 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Agreed!!

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

10. Likes Thomas1960 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Phuck the EPA how you gonna harass the american taxpayer when we pay yalls salaries,and how can y’all approve something to cut emission when there isn’t any evidence of any research that has been conducted on DEF, from my recollection y’all are the ones that says the biggest producers of greenhouse gases and global warming comes from the agricultural Dept and why because of the use of fertilizer in their fields which is also urea and studies have shown that if gotten into ground water or run off it is very harmful to human life.

So y’all came up with the burning and the after product it becomes that comes out of a vehicle as vapors which normally rise and sooner or later forms into rain clouds then what you have somebody wanting to make it rich. But you know what y’all can kiss all our asses if the Obama admin and FBI and all the rest in our gov broke laws that we the people wouldn’t see the light of day if we did it, if they don’t any time and fine for their crimes guess what we don’t either!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

12. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

The problem with these people in these gov positions with authority is that they are given that position most of the time without knowing what their job consists of or what it's about.

They act like they have a clue of what is going on by they don't try to research anything, and when someone knows the laws and has excellent knowledge in that area, thats is when the authority comes out, and that makes what they say either right or wrong.

Still, they will always have that edge, knowing they will never be mistaken, and thats why, in certain positions, there should be someone who has job qualifications in that area and is evaluated every year like they do every servicemember: attention to detail or people will lose their lives if we didn't do it on every project or daily routine in the service.

13. Thanks watersupply189, Corkey, AK Bob thanked for this post
  14. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Re: We Desperately Need To Stand Together Against The EPA!

This is BS, and they know it.

It’s already been proven cows and livestock emit more methane than every vehicle x 2 in America .

It’s all sound bites for tree-hugging unrealistic a**holes who will soon be telling you filtered toilet water is ok for your faucet, and an elephant can fly.

https://fortune.com/2023/12/19/calif...ater-drinking/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

15. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Re: We Desperately Need To Stand Together Against The EPA!

I agree; the left has gone mad and needs to be stopped.

Your vote is your voice; vote these idiots out.

We need to take our country back.

Brent
    2017 Ram 2500 Limited / 6.7 / 68RFE / BDS 8" Lift / 38 x 13.5 Trail Grapplers / 20 x 10 Hostile Wheels
    2020 Ram 2500 Tradesman / 6.7 / 68RFE
    1993 W250 LE / 5.9 12V / G360 - 5 Speed

16. Thanks AK Bob, watersupply189, IGOTACUMMINS, Corkey thanked for this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast