pretty sure 5th and 6th are on their way out after getting those codes. before i call it done im going back to my old tires which are master craftcouser axt 33' which are pretty bald but truck ran very good with them. earlier today i put on my new tire master craft courser axt 2's which is a revamped version. drove it home from work with the bald tires had no issues got home put the new ones on and took it for a ride hoped on the freeway just cruising 70 in 6th down shift 5th and gave it 50-60% throttle to pass and it said nope tcc unlocked and jumped 600rpm high and flashed the code at me then shift into 6th rolled into it about 55% throttle around 100mph just to see if its a fluke with 5th but 6th crapped out aswell. i did a trans relearn hoping it would help didn't. truck dalily'd on the 200hp tuned by ray for roughly two years which isnt recommended on a stock tranny but only ran it hard every now and then. i find it weird that when i threw the new tires on it craps out right after putting them on. gonna have a shop take a look hope it’s just a valvebody issue