Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  8

Thread: Any tunes for 2019 Cummins yet??

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Any tunes for 2019 Cummins yet??

Any tunes for the 5th get Cummins yet? Waiting for my factory ordered 2019 3500 ram with Cummins HO and Aisin.
    1st thing I want to do is to turn off or delete the EGR, other emission component don't bother me much.
    I'm interested in a tune that will leave no trace if I return it back to stock, for factory warranty sake.

2. Thanks CopperHead thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

Re: Any tunes for 2019 Cummins yet??

All tunes leave a trace. There is a flash counter in a protected area of the ecm . If you return to stock, although the dealer will not know what was done you still have a flash count.

This would be compared to how many legitimate flashes you have received at the dealership. So if the dealer has flashed your ECM once, but when you go in for warranty work they connect to the ECM and see that it has been flashed five times they will know something is up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: Any tunes for 2019 Cummins yet??

MM3 and Ray from DRD are working on tuning for the 5th Gens.

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post