Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Tpms bypass, anybody try this?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Tpms bypass, anybody try this?

I've seen other topics on the tpms and people wanting to delete it. I got aftermarket wheels on and tire shop tells me the sensor won't work with them. While doing some research I found a product from the UK called tpms bypass. Has anybody tried it? Found a few reviews on YouTube that seem good. Screenshot_20190928-141534_Chrome.jpg

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Tpms bypass, anybody try this?

Quote Originally Posted by Coloradopest View Post
    I've seen other topics on the tpms and people wanting to delete it. I got aftermarket wheels on and tire shop tells me the sensor won't work with them. While doing some research I found a product from the UK called tpms bypass. Has anybody tried it? Found a few reviews on YouTube that seem good. Screenshot_20190928-141534_Chrome.jpg [video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p19tGlR5YQQ&t=311s[/url]
    I haven’t- MM3 lets me change to Desiree pressure.

Out of curiosity why won’t sensors work? They can’t be aired up that much or literally can’t mount them?

2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: Tpms bypass, anybody try this?

Quote Originally Posted by TexNeck View Post
    I haven’t- MM3 lets me change to Desiree pressure.

Out of curiosity why won’t sensors work? They can’t be aired up that much or literally can’t mount them?
    Ya but if you don't have any sensor's in the tires like myself, it doesn't matter what you set it at, the light will always be on unless you find a way to bypass or delete it. Not all aftermarket wheels can have tpms installed on them

6. Likes watersupply189 liked this post