Thanks Thanks:  25
Likes Likes:  40
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MM3 tuning with DRD says invalid SD

1. Top Of Page | #1

MM3 tuning with DRD says invalid SD

I've been tuning DRD tunes for about a year now and all has been working fine until today when I started it up. It read invalid SD card and I have no control over RT or anything like that. I tried unplugging and reseating the card and all that. I even bought a new SD card and pulled the files off the old one and put it on the new card and still reads the same thing. The important thing isn't my stock files are definitely still on there. Please help I just want all the functionality of my tuner back. If someone could get me in contact with ray from DRD or help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

2. Likes 03 unicorn, watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: MM3 tuning with DRD says invalid SD

Quote Originally Posted by trevorp348 View Post
    I've been tuning DRD tunes for about a year now and all has been working fine until today when I started it up. It read invalid SD card and I have no control over RT or anything like that. I tried unplugging and reseating the card and all that. I even bought a new SD card and pulled the files off the old one and put it on the new card and still reads the same thing. The important thing isn't my stock files are definitely still on there. Please help I just want all the functionality of my tuner back. If someone could get me in contact with ray from DRD or help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Welcome to the forum. @DRD Ray this guy has some questions.

4. Thanks BlackBart thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

Like I said.

I've been running his full tuning package for a year now and I love it.

But just today it started acting up and can't read the SD card.

I put it in a new card and it still won't work.

Id really appreciate the help guys.

6. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Welcome.

What does your screen show?

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab ,G56

8. Top Of Page | #5

If I try to use any of my RT tunes it says code 20004 or something like that and says invalid SD card.

I trying in plugging everything and I also took the card, put it in my compute and uploaded all of the files onto a new micro SD card and put it back in and it read the same thing.

My actual horsepower tunes still work but my RT tunes can't function without the SD card.

9. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Your SD card has failed friend and you need a new one.

Join as a Lifetime Platinum Member Today

"The grass is greener where you water it"

11. Thanks watersupply189, BlackBart thanked for this post
  12. Top Of Page | #7

Do you know how I can get in contact with Ray from DRD to help me solve this problem?

I don't think I can because like I said I tried putting the files on a new card and that didn't work either.

Maybe he can just send me a new SD card.

13. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Do you know how I can get in contact with Ray from DRD to help me solve this problem? I don't think I can because like I said I tried putting the files on a new card and that didn't work either. Maybe he can just send me a new SD card
    If your card is corrupt and you tried loading your files on that same card then it will not work.

Go to an office supply store or Walmart and purchase a new card then load everything on it that you have saved on your computer.

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab ,G56

15. Thanks BlackBart thanked for this post
  16. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Do you know how I can get in contact with Ray from DRD to help me solve this problem?

I don't think I can because like I said I tried putting the files on a new card and that didn't work either.

Maybe he can just send me a new SD card.
    Due to things happening in the Diesel World you have to be a lifetime platinum member to get a hold of DRD.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

17. Thanks watersupply189, BlackBart thanked for this post
  18. Top Of Page | #10

I'm sorry, I meant that I did buy a new card today and I took the files off of the old card, out them on my computer and than I put the files on a new card and put it back in the tuner and it read the same thing.

It sucks because ever since this EPA bs I can't figure out how to get in contact with Ray.

Like I said I was hoping we could just hook me up with a new card.

19. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast