Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  11

Thread: Throttle Senitivity Booster

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Throttle Senitivity Booster

Contemplating on purchasing a Throttle Senitivity Booster.... Been looking at Pedel Commander, Sprint Booster and BD Power... Who makes the best, has the best Warranty and Dependability???

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Throttle Senitivity Booster

I can help a little from experiences with 2 of them - Spring Booster and Pedal Commander.

My experience started in 2013 with the Spring Booster, which sold me that these things worked better than I imagined. Three vehicles and 4 yrs later, each with its own Spring Booster, I switched to a Pedal Commander - only because of a better coupon. It was even better! It had more settings and could even be adjusted to be more sensitive. All of those experiences were with gas engine vehicles. In 2018 I bought my Cummins and bought another Pedal Commander. It’s amazing and I will never drive a vehicle without one. And no, you don’t get the same effect as if you mash the go-pedal harder/faster!

I’ve never had one fail so I can’t speak for warranty. I think the new Pedal Commanders can even be bluetoothed to your phone now.

As you probably know, both Sprint Booster and Pedal Commander offer a trial period. Hope this helps a little!

4. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Ha! I just realized how many times I said “Spring” Booster! Not bad for a guy with 1 good eye at the time.

6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I had a pedal commander until I tuned my and loved it.

It really got rid of the dead pedal feeling and I just kept it on a low city setting.

They do have an app where you can change settings via Bluetooth.

I took it off because I don’t like stacking electronics on vehicles.

I have it for sale in the classified section if your interested it’s only a year old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2017 2500 CCSB, 2.5" Thuren Springs, Thuren Active Rate Sway Bar, King steering stabilizer shock, Anthem Commanders wrapped in 35X12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, S&B Intake, The Dr's prescription performance enhancer.

7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I have had the BD for about 2 years no issue.

Does what it says takes away the “dead pedal”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Likes watersupply189, Power247 liked this post