Thanks Thanks:  23
Likes Likes:  38

Thread: Changes in the Diesel Industry - Announcement - Please Read!

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Changes in the Diesel Industry - Announcement - Please Read!

Due to all the recent changes that have taken effect over the past six months in the Diesel Industry a lot of the Supporting Vendors here have asked us to put them behind closed doors and we agree and feel this is the best solution for everyone involved.

Starting today and moving forward certain forums and banners of our Supporting Vendors will be going behind closed doors.

To contact or see them you'll need to be a Lifetime Platinum Member of this site.

We are checking each member that comes in and logging all data to keep every person safe here.

Times are changing, and we are going to keep on growing our community for the people who support us daily.

This thread will be stuck to the top of the News & Announcements Forum and we will update it as necessary.

God bless,
    igotacummins

"The grass is greener where you water it"

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Changes in the Diesel Industry - Announcement - Please Read!

I'm actually scared of what's going on.

I seriously hope this all just blows over.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: Changes in the Diesel Industry - Announcement - Please Read!

I believe this is the right move screw the EPA.

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs