Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  17
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3 codes

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: 3 codes

little update to all of those following. we found a couple wires to the transmission that either don't have continuity or have extremely high resistance. we are fixing that by taking them out of the equation to see if it is those wires or if something else in the circuit is causing this, even though we have done our best to isolate it all. the scanner shows with the truck in park and idling, that the computer is commanding lockup. anyone else ever seen this before? or have any ideas? I was thinking transmission but now should I be preparing to buy a new ECM? my scanner allows me to reflash with updated stock file which I have here.

gov pressure solenoid is reading 0PSI across all ranges. We checked it yesterday and electrically it looks good, could there be another problem with it?

I have ave some serious electrical gremlins it looks like

04 3500 SRW 4x4. 4.5" icon stage 5 w/ full progressive rear leaf and 2.5 shocks, 20x9 procomp alloys, 37x13.50R20 Baja boss A/T, synergy steering, ARP headstuds, flopro 4” stainless, coolant bypass, oil bypass, smarty touch w/ custom tuning, fleece powerflo 750 CP3, fleece 2nd gen swap w/ AFE stainless manifold and s463, II 100hp injectors, AFE intercooler, pusher mega Intake with cross-air and mega tubes, fass titanium 165, Precision 48RE w/ billet upgrades and valve body, DPC 1800 stall billet triple disc, talon custom front/rear driveshafts, 4.11 gears. Fab fours black steel bumpers ~20 hwy ~17 city

2. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Re: 3 codes

So fixed the bad circuits, went out today for a drive.

Analog gauge shows ~60-110 for the governor pressure solenoid.

That’s the passenger side rear port on the top.

Truck was driving fine actually went into lockup at 55 no issues. Did it 4 times. We didn’t change a thing. The truck almost died when starting off at a red-light but got up and shifted.

Got back and now there’s no power going to transmission but all fuses and relays check good.

WTF? What am I doing wrong here?

04 3500 SRW 4x4. 4.5" icon stage 5 w/ full progressive rear leaf and 2.5 shocks, 20x9 procomp alloys, 37x13.50R20 Baja boss A/T, synergy steering, ARP headstuds, flopro 4” stainless, coolant bypass, oil bypass, smarty touch w/ custom tuning, fleece powerflo 750 CP3, fleece 2nd gen swap w/ AFE stainless manifold and s463, II 100hp injectors, AFE intercooler, pusher mega Intake with cross-air and mega tubes, fass titanium 165, Precision 48RE w/ billet upgrades and valve body, DPC 1800 stall billet triple disc, talon custom front/rear driveshafts, 4.11 gears. Fab fours black steel bumpers ~20 hwy ~17 city

4. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12