Hey everyone,

Update notes from research:
Air Lift = auto level app is favorite of many, wireless and no lines to the cab and no switch. Bump stop internally prevents under 8nflatiin or damage...bc you remove the bump stop to install the bags. Auto level can go with any bags. Schrader valves in the back can go with any bags also.

Firestone = no complaints.

Helwig = one guy said better construction

Pac brake = two guys said beefier brackets

Don't do the T - If you do shrader valves to fill in the rear, don't do a T or the bag on the outside of a curve will deflate to the bag on the in side of the curve when the weight shifts to the outside of the curve thus increasing your ability to lean out esp w a large pallet of bricks/RV/etc. The air will go back and forth on turns vs each bag staying at their inflated psi individually.

Tell me about your airbags or anything you know. I want to add this to my newbies guide also. I'm trying to find everything about airbags.

I think I remember reading that all of them are pretty easy installations but that either air lift or somebody else had a little bit stronger brackets than the Firestone. I'm also looking at doing air lift that has a cell phone operated Auto leveler which would be kind of cool, but for the time being I think I'm just going to put to Schrader valves in the back. I already have the onboard air and I can just use my chuck and blow them up. As we start to RV more and more then I'll get an auto leveling system. Let me know any benefits pros and cons of your systems or the bags and installing those bags. I thought Firestone would install the bags but I guess they don't do that, he said only if it's factory then they can replace factory bags. I'm remodeling the house so I didn't really want to install them, but looks like I will.

Thanks guys!!!!

Update notes:
Airlift looks like it bolts to the frame and axel. Not sure what type of truck was in the Amazon customer pic????

Firestone mount to the bottom of the leaf springs and the top above the lead springs.

Discussion:
https://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/2...why.html?amp=1

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk