Thanks Thanks:  13
Likes Likes:  30
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BD Throttle Sensitivity Booster - Does It Help With Dead Pedal?

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: BD Throttle Sensitivity Booster - Does It Help With Dead Pedal?

I’d like to kick this horse some more. My truck is blessed to have Ray’s brain child installed, but I still have a noticeable “dead pedal”. Then I thought what the hell I’ll just order the banks monster pedal. Yeaaaaa. Installed it and it worked for a few minutes before my dash lighting up like Christmas. When it did work it would wake that truck up and respond like I’ve never felt before. Felt like a corvette. But alas to avoid all the dinging and lights I removed it and re-established the MM3 connection.

So tell me if I’m wrong but, it would seem that you can’t run the banks pedal monster of your truck is “missing” a few parts.

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by REPUBLIC_OF_TEXAS View Post
    I’d like to kick this horse some more. My truck is blessed to have Ray’s brain child installed, but I still have a noticeable “dead pedal”. Then I thought what the hell I’ll just order the banks monster pedal. Yeaaaaa. Installed it and it worked for a few minutes before my dash lighting up like Christmas. When it did work it would wake that truck up and respond like I’ve never felt before. Felt like a corvette. But alas to avoid all the dinging and lights I removed it and re-established the MM3 connection.

So tell me if I’m wrong but, it would seem that you can’t run the banks pedal monster of your truck is “missing” a few parts.
    I'm not running the banks monster pedal but I am running the ampd accelerator booster and running raceme ultra and drd tunes with no problems..

2018 Ram 2500 Big Horn / 4x4 / CC / 68RFE / 20" Fuel Triton wheels / Toyo RT 37"s / 5" Rough Country Lift / 5" Straight / Studded / CCV Gutted (Reroute) / S&B CAI / Airdog 165 4g II / G&R Sump / Isspro Fuel Pressure gauge (Lift pump) / Isspro Pyrometer / Pacbrake Oil Filter Re-Location / Amp'd Throttle Booster / Raceme Ultra Drd Tunes / Airlift 7500 Bags / B&W Turn Over Ball

4. Likes timshooter40, watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Are you running a obd splitter?

Quote Originally Posted by Compton View Post
    I'm not running the banks monster pedal but I am running the ampd accelerator booster and running raceme ultra and drd tunes with no problems..

6. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Are you running a obd splitter?
    The amp'd throttle booster connects directly to the accelerator pedal sensor and nothing else. I have the one with the switch to make changes on the fly. Hope this helps

2018 Ram 2500 Big Horn / 4x4 / CC / 68RFE / 20" Fuel Triton wheels / Toyo RT 37"s / 5" Rough Country Lift / 5" Straight / Studded / CCV Gutted (Reroute) / S&B CAI / Airdog 165 4g II / G&R Sump / Isspro Fuel Pressure gauge (Lift pump) / Isspro Pyrometer / Pacbrake Oil Filter Re-Location / Amp'd Throttle Booster / Raceme Ultra Drd Tunes / Airlift 7500 Bags / B&W Turn Over Ball

8. Thanks REPUBLIC_OF_TEXAS thanked for this post
    Likes timshooter40, watersupply189 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Thank you

10. Likes timshooter40 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Thank you
    No problem... just noticed your name. What part of Texas you from?

12. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

San Angelo area. Live out in the county of Tom Green

14. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

San Angelo area. Live out in the county of Tom Green
    Nice.. im about 45 mins south of dallas. Nice to meet someone from the great state!!!!

16. Thanks REPUBLIC_OF_TEXAS thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Amen amigo!!

I’m always up there moving stock and going for races.

18. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  19. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

So you like the BD Throttle Sensitivity Booster in conjunction with your custom tunes?

2016 Dodge Ram 3500,
    Smittybilt M1 bumper, turbo back exhaust, ARP HEAD STUDS, BD Diesel ProTect68 68RFE Gasket Plate Kit and BD deep trans pan, SCREAMER HE300VG Turbo, BD Diesel Exhaust Manifold, Monster-Ram® Intake System 3.5-inch, Banks Air filter, BD Grid heater delete, RaceMe Ultra, tunes supplied by DRD.

20. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12