Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  11

Thread: DRW Tire Rotation

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

DRW Tire Rotation

Looking for any advice on Dual Rear Wheel Tire Rotation. I have 6,500 miles on new tires and they are due for scheduled rotation. The only wear I can see is a very small amount on the outside edge on both front tires. I am wondering if I should just have the two front tires removed from the rims and flip the tires so the wear is on the inside and possibly leave the rear duels on the rims and just move them from one side to the other. I have the factory polished aluminum wheels so my options are limited.

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel. Oil Bypass Filter, 50 Gallon auxiliary fuel tank.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit, Cold Air Intake, City Diesel Actuator and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: DRW Tire Rotation

That is the best plan for the aluminum duallys. Then next time you will probably have to dismount all 6 for rotation unless you could get away with 4 dismount and swap two of the duals. You will want to move the steers to the back after your next rotation.

3. Thanks AK Bob thanked for this post
    Likes AK Bob, watersupply189, Thomas1960 liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

X2

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab ,G56

5. Thanks AK Bob thanked for this post
    Likes Thomas1960, AK Bob liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I always get steel wheels with simulators, ideally you move your outer dual to front, inner to out position and front to inner.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

7. Likes Booch035, watersupply189, fourteen liked this post