Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  14
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nitto NT420v

1. Top Of Page | #11

Re: Nitto NT420v

Quote Originally Posted by Jman View Post
    I just purchased a set of Nitto NT 420V 325/50R20 for my American Force rebel SS8 20x12 today, can’t wait to see what they look like, I’m not installing them until I I install the EBC green stuff 7000 pads (EBC extra duty is installed now and they dust horribly) and all the Thuren, King, BDS and amp goodies from Dudes. And before anyone says anything, I drive a lot of highway miles and I want a smooth ride, I did keep my 35x12.50 Toyo AT II extreme’s in case I wanna go Offroad.

I will post photos!
    I’m curious how the nitto nt420v are doing after some miles.

It looks like the nitto website has some complaints on the reviews saying they wear unevenly and are louder than some other AT tires.

I am considering them, but worried the benefits of quiet and smooth operation would be in vain.

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Re: Nitto NT420v

So far I have put 23k on them I rotate them front to back only and they are wearing very evenly, they are extremely quiet they are a great tire, no complaints.

As with all 13” wide tires they are susceptibility to hydro planning if there is standing water on the interstate at speed.

2011 mega cab sleeper nuff said
    If you can’t fix it with a hammer you have an electrical problem

4. Thanks steadly2004 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12