Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4

Thread: Deletes question

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Deletes question

So I bought all my deletes for my 2017 but my exhaust hasn’t shown up yet I really wanted to get everything put on this weekend when I have an extra day to do it. Will it hurt it to put my egr delete and tuner in it and just unplug the stock exhaust until my 5in shows up? Any advice will help.
    Thanks

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Deletes question

Quote Originally Posted by Colton73 View Post
    So I bought all my deletes for my 2017 but my exhaust hasn’t shown up yet I really wanted to get everything put on this weekend when I have an extra day to do it. Will it hurt it to put my egr delete and tuner in it and just unplug the stock exhaust until my 5in shows up? Any advice will help.
    Thanks
    Don’t remove any hard parts until you hook up your tuner and download it once you do that you can remove hard parts then good luck

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

I’ve been reading up on that I have my tuner and egr delete but no exhaust yet do think it will hurt it to still have the def filter but just unplug everything?

6. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Colton73 View Post
    I’ve been reading up on that I have my tuner and egr delete but no exhaust yet do think it will hurt it to still have the def filter but just unplug everything?
    Most people that don't wait just cut it out and do not leave the stock exhaust in place.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

8. Likes watersupply189 liked this post