Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The last time u will see these colors.

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

LOL I Probably thought the same things. LOL

2. Top Of Page | #12
    Instagram Manager IG Operations's Avatar

User Info Menu

LOL I thought you were looking to change it?

Tag us @ #igotacummins_com to have your photos reposted.

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Only reason I was going to change it cuz ppl making fun of it or I like this and hate that. Put I got to looking at it and said to my self it's your truck if u like it and they don't fu__em they don't have to look at it. LOL I don't care what ppl think about it anymore. I guess mine just looks better under the hood then there's that's why they hate it. LOL

4. Likes K-Sons liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #14
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rob d View Post
    Only reason I was going to change it cuz ppl making fun of it or I like this and hate that. Put I got to looking at it and said to my self it's your truck if u like it and they don't fu__em they don't have to look at it. LOL I don't care what ppl think about it anymore. I guess mine just looks better under the hood then there's that's why they hate it. LOL
    It's your truck man if you like it that's all that matters there some things people hate and love about my truck but its mine I dig your set up bit if its time for a change its time I use to have a neon orange and blue engine bay I thought it was sweet but I got a lot of crap ha then I decided to change it up now I'm all polished stainless and blue with a dash of red ha looks like a red bull can

6. Top Of Page | #15
    Instagram Manager IG Operations's Avatar

User Info Menu

Oh I thought you were just going rattle can rob on us and decided to change colors because you felt like. Screw them. Keep this setup. I'd personally do these colors. But I don't wana copy

Tag us @ #igotacummins_com to have your photos reposted.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12