Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  37
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi everyone

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Hi everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_stew View Post
    Hello everyone from Johnstown Colorado. I'm new to this forum and RAM trucks and just wanted to introduce myself. First, I had a 2008 Chevy Silverado LTZ with the Duramax/Alison combo that hit 222K mostly problem free miles and decide that it was time to upgrade to a newer truck and Cummins. I purchased a 2017 RAM Laramie 4X4 Megacab Dually (white) that I absolutely love. Just hit 40K with it and use it mostly to tow our 31Ft 5th wheel.

To date I have leveled my truck, added 20X9 Mayhem Monstr Rims with 20X12.5X35 Toyo AT's and AMP Research running boards. I also added a Retrax bedcover and using the puck system, a 5th wheel hitch in the bed. I brought over my Edge Insight CTS2 monitor and purchased a AMP OBDII splitter to be able to run the AMP steps and Edge simultaneously. Looking to add airbags very soon and in the future a tuner once I'm out of warranty. Other than that the truck is stock (so far).

Looking for the best, most cost effective upgrades that others would recommend for performance and reliability.
    Welcome! We are more then happy to assist with any parts/accessories you may want or need. We carry over 570 brands =D

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

2. Thanks cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Re: Hi everyone

Hello and welcome @Tom_stew
    Enjoy our forum!
    Nice intro

"Cumminsbadgirl"
    2014 Laramie MC 3500 ( Aisin ) 4X4
    MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

Previous "Cummins Badgirls" :
    2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

4. Likes AK Bob, watersupply189, david3gen liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12