Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  39
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Normal for rail pressure?

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: Normal for rail pressure?

Quote Originally Posted by cumminsdieselfreak View Post
    If it's a white smoke start up after it sits overnight then more than likely you have an injector leaking. Does the white smoke smell like raw fuel?
    Yes it does like out the pump when u say raw

2016,ram 2500,black,egr delete,DPF delete, throttle body delete, 4 inch flo pro turbo back exhaust,mm3 tuner,33x11.5 tires,6000k hid head lights.

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

If it's a white smoke start up after it sits overnight then more than likely you have an injector leaking. Does the white smoke smell like raw fuel?
    What do ya do for leaking injector replace seal or whole injector? Im thinking i should pull them and send them away for testing.

2016,ram 2500,black,egr delete,DPF delete, throttle body delete, 4 inch flo pro turbo back exhaust,mm3 tuner,33x11.5 tires,6000k hid head lights.

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

Any of you guys ever heard of the shop Muldoon's Diesel Performance

6. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thesootchucker View Post
    What do ya do for leaking injector replace seal or whole injector? Im thinking i should pull them and send them away for testing.

Replace with new or reman. A shop with a very nice scan tool can identify which one is leaking. If you end up replacing all 6 I highly recommend BBI injectors from @Dude's Diesel Performance.

2018 Ram 2500 4x4 G56
    Romans 10:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    joe@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

8. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

Replace with new or reman. A shop with a very nice scan tool can identify which one is leaking. If you end up replacing all 6 I highly recommend BBI injectors from @Dude's Diesel Performance.

Thanks for the mention! We are more then happy to help you get set up with whatever you need including BBI injectors. We are a leading dealer for them and will share our knowledge with you on them.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

10. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thesootchucker View Post
    She sits at the shop as we speak still learning theses trucks and this one had me lost.

I feel ya. I had the crash course at the start of the summer. Best $20 ever spent was buying the individual single alldata yearly subscription. Let's you have a repair manual. Only bad part is you will spend hours trying to track down answers.

Sent from my Nokia 7.1 using Tapatalk

12. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123