Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  39
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Normal for rail pressure?

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Normal for rail pressure?

Quote Originally Posted by Western View Post
    Okay your already ahead on that then; and yes our trucks come with an intake lift pump just wanted to see if you had changed it out. As far as it being the injectors I dont know. Who is rebuilding them? And are you going any bigger?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Haven't decided that yet i want injectors i can get with out retuneing and no i haven't upgraded lift pump i watched the airdog demistration and wow i need that asap

2016,ram 2500,black,egr delete,DPF delete, throttle body delete, 4 inch flo pro turbo back exhaust,mm3 tuner,33x11.5 tires,6000k hid head lights.

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thesootchucker View Post
    Haven't decided that yet i want injectors i can get with out retuneing and no i haven't upgraded lift pump i watched the airdog demistration and wow i need that asap

2016,ram 2500,black,egr delete,DPF delete, throttle body delete, 4 inch flo pro turbo back exhaust,mm3 tuner,33x11.5 tires,6000k hid head lights.
    From my personal experience FASS makes the best lift pumps that have solid reliable numbers that dont differentiate from pump to pump. You can upgrade your factory CP3 with the "bag of parts kit" from industrial injection and that will support larger injections. And BBI injectors make the best injectors on the market. Clayton from @DudesDieselPerformance can get you setup with everything you need

4. Thanks watersupply189, Jaxonsram thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Western View Post
    From my personal experience FASS makes the best lift pumps that have solid reliable numbers that dont differentiate from pump to pump. You can upgrade your factory CP3 with the "bag of parts kit" from industrial injection and that will support larger injections. And BBI injectors make the best injectors on the market. Clayton from @DudesDieselPerformance can get you setup with everything you need

Thanks for the mention friend!

Yes sir I will be more then happy to help you get the set up you need.

We can discuss your goals in the future as well so we get you right size injector with the future build in mind.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

6. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dude's Diesel Performance View Post
    Thanks for the mention friend!

Yes sir I will be more then happy to help you get the set up you need.

We can discuss your goals in the future as well so we get you right size injector with the future build in mind.
    Sweet i would pm u but it aways says my inbox is full when its empty

7. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Shoot me an email bud.

Dudesdieselperformance@gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

9. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Delete sent items too or become a Lifetime member and you won't have to worry about it for a long time.

2011 2500 Laramie CCSB 4x4, 6.7L Cummins, 68RFE

10. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

If you are comparing actual on left to commanded on right, they are way off from each other. At idle the two should be no more than +/- 500 of each other according to spec. You have less rail pressure than is being called for.

Check the FCA for resistance and make sure the resistance of the solenoid is less than 5 ohms. Anything close to 5 or over and that is your problem.

If not, injectors are leaking and you are losing fuel pressure.

Sent from my Nokia 7.1 using Tapatalk

11. Thanks thesootchucker thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cwendel View Post
    If you are comparing actual on left to commanded on right, they are way off from each other. At idle the two should be no more than +/- 500 of each other according to spec. You have less rail pressure than is being called for.

Check the FCA for resistance and make sure the resistance of the solenoid is less than 5 ohms. Anything close to 5 or over and that is your problem.

She sits at the shop as we speak still learning theses trucks and this one had me lost.

13. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cwendel View Post

I tryed changing the FCA,also i was getting white smoke over night start ups, im thinking injectors sadly at 70 k this is unreal.

15. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

I tryed changing the FCA,also i was getting white smoke over night start ups, im thinking injectors sadly at 70 k this is unreal.

If it's a white smoke start up after it sits overnight then more than likely you have an injector leaking. Does the white smoke smell like raw fuel?

2018 Ram 2500 4x4 G56
    Romans 10:13

FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    joe@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

17. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast