Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Truck is cutting out

1. Top Of Page | #21
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Ok I'll move the yellow wire from fuse 9 to fuse 7 and see if that makes a difference LOL.

2. Top Of Page | #22
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Ok well after having ran the truck with the wire moved for a while I didn't see any difference. But! I did find the pump adjustment on my Raptor and I cleaned it. So I turned the Lift pump up from the setting of 15psi at idle to 19psi at idle. This got rid of a lot of the sputtering at wide open. It's still there but now its more of bucking like the turbo can't stay lit. The rpms drop a lil bit and the truck bucks. But my psi at Wide open doesn't drop below 11 psi. Usually sits around 12-13. So Any other thoughts?? I'm thinking dirty injectors???

3. Top Of Page | #23
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Could be too much timing possibly. Which trans do you have?

4. Top Of Page | #24
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

whatever is stock. I think its the 47re but not sure

5. Top Of Page | #25
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

You could be having your converter locking and unlocking. Do you have a noise isolator?

6. Top Of Page | #26
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Not sure. What is that???

7. Top Of Page | #27
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Google it, I believe BD sells them pretty cheap, a vendor on this site could hook you up

8. Top Of Page | #28
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

That is an interesting little addon. Not sure if its my issue or not. I should try and get a video of it cause I can't really tell what on earth the truck is doing

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123