Thanks Thanks:  79
Likes Likes:  246
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: So it begins!

1. Top Of Page | #71

User Info Menu

Re: So it begins!

Just curious if your adjuster wrote it up as a fire in his paperwork and if he did.
    I can not help to wonder if the makes any difference to the investigation and denial letter you have received..

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #72

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flanagan View Post
    Just curious if your adjuster wrote it up as a fire in his paperwork and if he did.
    I can not help to wonder if the makes any difference to the investigation and denial letter you have received..

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He claimed he did. Who knows to be honest.

They were completely shady the way they worked it the entire time.

Then to have FCA tell me my alternator just failed and did not catch on fire was about all I could stomach.

Apparently the day we were putting my truck out never happened. LOL.

I'm slowly getting back to it, got plenty on my wish list.

Just need tax time to get here.

Haha.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

2011 CCSB 2500 Laramie Longhorn, Banks elbow/grid heater delete, 5" ReadyLift, Fox 2.0 resv shocks, 20x12 SOTA AWOLs, 35x12.5 Cooper's, Sinister delete and intake, DV8 winch front bumper, 5" TBE no muffler 8" tip axle dump, MM3 with DRD tunes

4. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #73

User Info Menu

So since it's been a while and I haven't had much time or the spare funds to throw unneeded stuff at my truck.... Until now. I made a few purchases. LOL

I'm tired of the chrome so I ordered some black door handles and black tow mirrors to get away from the chrome. The "down" in both mirrors weren't working anyway (no, it's not the switch).

Annnnnd, I ordered some OEM cab lights. I know some folks hate the look, but I've been trying to convince myself to pull the trigger ever since I bought the truck. Huge plus side to the sunroof will be hanging out of it to drill the holes. LOL.

Pretty sure I have my big ordered hammered out for the tax return as well. I'm going with the fleece in tank pump and inline filters from throttle up as far as fuel goes.

Then since I've been staring at the bumpers forever now, the Chassis Unlimited octane series front bumper and Amerihood heat extractor hood. I might also have a deal on a set of fiberworkz Baja front fenders that honestly, can't talk myself out of for the price. We'll see though, hood and bumper are definite though.

So there's more content to come, just slow rolling. There'd be more, but I want to get a sleeve on my left arm to even myself out a little.

Time to bite the bullet and get my wildland firefighter themed tat done.

2011 CCSB 2500 Laramie Longhorn, Banks elbow/grid heater delete, 5" ReadyLift, Fox 2.0 resv shocks, 20x12 SOTA AWOLs, 35x12.5 Cooper's, Sinister delete and intake, DV8 winch front bumper, 5" TBE no muffler 8" tip axle dump, MM3 with DRD tunes

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189 thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #74

User Info Menu

Mirrors and cab lights went up tonight!!!

Super happy with the way everything turned out.

Cab lights were a breeze with the template Dodge gives with the lights too.

Tight space between the front ridge and the supports for the moon roof though!

8. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes Power247, watersupply189, AK Bob liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #75

User Info Menu

Looking great man!

2016 Ram Laramie 3500 (DRD), G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

10. Thanks Lifehiker thanked for this post
    Likes AK Bob, Lifehiker liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #76

User Info Menu

So today was the day!

Ordered a DV8 front winch bumper, a ReadyLift 5" lift kit, and extended fox shocks.

Tomorrow I'm trading my tires and wheels for some 20x12 SOTA AWOLs with a -51mm offset and 35" Cooper m/ts.

Got my fleece pump in the mail this past week as well. So plenty of wrench turning in the weeks to come!

12. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
  13. Top Of Page | #77

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lifehiker View Post
    So today was the day!

Ordered a DV8 front winch bumper, a ReadyLift 5" lift kit, and extended fox shocks.

Tomorrow I'm trading my tires and wheels for some 20x12 SOTA AWOLs with a -51mm offset and 35" Cooper m/ts.

Got my fleece pump in the mail this past week as well. So plenty of wrench turning in the weeks to come!
    Can’t wait for the pics!! Your truck is gonna be BA!!

2016 Ram Laramie 3500 (DRD), G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!

Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

14. Thanks Lifehiker thanked for this post
    Likes Lifehiker liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #78

User Info Menu

I'm pretty excited about it man. Shouldn't have any issues running 37s with that lift once I wear those Cooper's out. I wanted something less aggressive and dude wants something aggressive. LOL. Pays off pretty good I guess. Those gladiators are a phenomenal tire, but a low speeds it feels like I'm running a danged bogger again.

I think that offset on the new wheels is going to cause me to take my flares off until I lift it though. So that'll suck for about a week, gonna be a close call until then, thankfully there's only two not so tight turns to get to work I guess. Haha. Ain't but one way to find out though!

16. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
  17. Top Of Page | #79

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lifehiker View Post
    I'm pretty excited about it man. Shouldn't have any issues running 37s with that lift once I wear those Cooper's out. I wanted something less aggressive and dude wants something aggressive. LOL. Pays off pretty good I guess. Those gladiators are a phenomenal tire, but a low speeds it feels like I'm running a danged bogger again.

I think that offset on the new wheels is going to cause me to take my flares off until I lift it though. So that'll suck for about a week, gonna be a close call until then, thankfully there's only two not so tight turns to get to work I guess. Haha. Ain't but one way to find out though!
    Yeah if your putting 37’s without a lift, your definitely gonna rub the paint off it. LOL

18. Top Of Page | #80

User Info Menu

37s would definitely be a problem right now.

Haha.

Even with the 35s on those 20s I think that offset is going to put them right on my fender flares turning.

I've already cut and grinded that pinch weld like it was my mortal enemy. Haha.

So that's no worry.

Thing hardly sees anything dirt or mud related at all, so it's time to just make it a neat youngin taxi that just trailers stuff from time to time.

19. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast