So, the EGR "upgrade" was the easiest part of tonight, by far. Took me about two hours altogether to get that knocked out.... The following six and a half hours of trying to fit a square peg in a round hole with my downpipe however was the bane of my very existence. Ended up having to cut close to a foot off the downpipe even after dropping the trans mount and the plate behind that and take off about two inches of the rod that goes in the transmission downpipe mount. Then, of course, I needed that foot, so I ended up using a band clamp from farther down the exhaust to throw it back on there since I didn't want to fire the welder up being so tired. So yup, there's exhaust leaks, sound meh until I can have more time to take care of it. I'm just happy to be laying in my bed right this minute to be honest. I'm bloodied and whooped for tonight, definitely an extra set of hands would've come in handy, but I got it in there. That mm3 lighting up brought me some joy on the ride home though.

I stopped any kind of picture taking once I started on the exhaust. LOL. So any kind of startup or pictures of that will have to wait until I can get it right. Can't look like too much of a goober, even though I forgot to unplug that throttle butterfly deal and thought my truck was in limp mode for about a quarter mile on my way home as it was opening and closing like crazy. LOL.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk