Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: RAME009B Update. Hard slam letting off accelerator. Dash lights not turning off.

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

RAME009B Update. Hard slam letting off accelerator. Dash lights not turning off.

Recently flashed to the 5.19 update in my 2016 w/ G56 4wd IT has been a while since I updated so I know there's several updates in that Flash. But I noticed a hard slam when letting off the pedal only while at half spool or higher...doesn't seem to be affected by changing individual settings. seems like the slam feeling is coming from the front end. no clank or banging sound. I cannot find any obvious mechanical fail. pulled the driveline and the joints look good. May just replace them as I'm at 100k now and it will rule that out. Any body have this issue? Tips?

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: RAME009B Update. Hard slam letting off accelerator. Dash lights not turning off.

If you’re running a throttle sensitivity booster that will cause these of issues like this on the RaceME.

Other than that try calling RaceME Canada, they seem pretty helpful sorting out issues more than people assume.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk