Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7

Thread: Center console

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Center console

This may be a stupid question but do you have to have bucket seats for the Laramie style center console

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Center console

I have both styles - the bucket with fixed console and split bench with fold down console.

Can't say one is better than the other. Guess I do like the ability to fold up the console/seat back to keep the dog in back with the bench seat - and your lady can sit next to you if she isn't mad at you.

4. Likes AnOldBiker, watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JCIHotshot View Post
    I have both styles - the bucket with fixed console and split bench with fold down console.

Can't say one is better than the other. Guess I do like the ability to fold up the console/seat back to keep the dog in back with the bench seat - and your lady can sit next to you if she isn't mad at you.
    Yea I have the fold up but i want the fixed I was just wondering if I need new seats or not to be able to put one in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

yes you will then - start checking wrecking yards and might ask if they are the same for various years.

8. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JCIHotshot View Post

When arnt they mad?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

10. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Ya I'm driving one with bucket seats this week - thanks at least I don't feel alone in this harsh world haha.

12. Likes watersupply189 liked this post