Hi all, new to the forum, hoping to get some help and give some help when I can. My Ram is throwing a soft code..p0868. I had previously replaced (8 years ago) the governor pressure solenoid and transducer with the DNC billet adapter and new Borg Warner solenoid and rastra? Transducer. The other day I thought I'd lost first gear. Did some research.. Pointing me towards replacing the solenoid and transducer again. So I did. Started it up.

Ran great for 15 minutes then there that code again. I have since learned as soon as it codes, its going into limp mode.

If I delete the code with my tuner, it instantly shifts and runs perfect. I have in the past week replaced the solenoid and transducer again.. To no avail... And tonight replaced the tcc and vb harness after reading that was probably the culprit. Still throws code after roughly 10 minutes of driving. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Some info... Trans was rebuilt and "upgraded" 75k-ish ago. Billet low stall converter, transgo shift kit, sonnax servo, upgraded bands blah blah...

Nothing too crazy.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk