Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  17
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Revmax trannys

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Revmax trannys

Following - look forward to the review!

2012 Ram 3500 Laramie, 3" BDS Coil over, DuraFlap, 68RFE, 4.10, 35s, Front receiver, Krown protected

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Ive had a Revmax 700 in my truck since around February when my stock trans cooler line popped off and fried the original trans. I don't haul anything, lifted on 35's and it handles getting in the pedal quite well. I've got the low stall converter, still have some shift flare. Ray, from DRD recommends the ultra low to remove that. All in all im enjoying the trans. Adding a second gen 467.7 and banks intake in a week, we will see how she does then. Later down the road I'll be doing injectors to get it up to that 700 mark.

**I had a brain fart and said Dave, I meant Ray ????????????**

Last edited by Tx_diesel2018; 08-03-2019 at 12:48 AM. Reason: correct info in post!

3. Likes 4kids2dogs&RV, InlineSix.7 liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tx_diesel2018 View Post
    Ive had a Revmax 700 in my truck since around February when my stock trans cooler line popped off and fried the original trans. I don't haul anything, lifted on 35's and it handles getting in the pedal quite well. I've got the low stall converter, still have some shift flare. Dave, from DRD recommends the ultra low to remove that. All in all im enjoying the trans. Adding a second gen 467.7 and banks intake in a week, we will see how she does then. Later down the road I'll be doing injectors to get it up to that 700 mark.
    Sounds similar to my long term plan. Keep us posted with turbo upgrade and install

2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

5. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Will do! It’s a Wehrli Fab kit, along with it will be the Banks 3.5 Monster Ram, Fleece dual CP3 kit, Airdog 165 lift pump, and a Kingspeed sump. I’ll let y’all know how it is.

6. Likes flanagan, Dmilli92 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Still waiting...

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

8. Likes SyN, Dmilli92 liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12