First and foremost I am very happy with DRD and Ray is spot on with customer service and responding to questions.

I have been having an issue with my MM3 console not powering on when the truck starts the past few months.

I went through the MM3 trouble shooting page and both batteries are fine and the connection from the console to the rest of the system seems to be intact besides a somewhat loose connection from the male micro usb into the back of the console that seems to move on its own.

I contacted Ray and he helped and pushed me to Dirk at MM3 to further help diagnose the issue.

MM3 sent me a new double male sided micro USB and I am still having the issue. MM3 told me at that point that it is something with my truck and not the tuner. I took it into the dealership and they checked the OBD port, the starting system and the charging system and everything was good.

The technician even reinstalled the MM3 since he had one himself and stated he thought it was the connection into the MM3 console. I have no idea what it could be besides the connection from the micro usb into the console being loose possibly causing it.

Any help would be great I've spent days now trying to diagnose this.

Thanks