Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Need help

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Need help

I bought a 06 Ram 3500 megacab and I was driving it when the piston blew through the engine block. I’m looking to get a new engine for it. Any help with finding a new engine would be greatly appreciated. What year engines can I put into my truck without having to change anything that will cost to much. My truck has the 5.9l. Please help as I’m trying to do this while I’m deployed and I’m limited on money. Thanks

2. Likes david3gen, walla2k5 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Need help

Welcome @31BMP
    Hope someone here can help you out.but this doesn’t sound cheap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 dodge ram 2500 laramie crew cab 5.9 cummins. 10x20 et-24 fuel offroad with 275.60r20 tires. bully dog gt tuner. 48re ATS built tranny triple disc converter ATS oilpan and transgo quick shifter. 4" turbo back exhaust. brembo discs and pads

4. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: Need help

Quote Originally Posted by 31BMP View Post
    I bought a 06 Ram 3500 megacab and I was driving it when the piston blew through the engine block. I’m looking to get a new engine for it. Any help with finding a new engine would be greatly appreciated. What year engines can I put into my truck without having to change anything that will cost to much. My truck has the 5.9l. Please help as I’m trying to do this while I’m deployed and I’m limited on money. Thanks
    What kind of engine are you looking for? We can get certain build specs for you as well. Shoot me a message bud.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com