Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  9

Thread: Nav keeps getting lost after multiple reset.

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Nav keeps getting lost after multiple reset.

My dispay for the radio and all that keeps going out and wont turn on for about 20 minutes now the road and gps stays lost it also call vehicle phone need service... is there a update or is the dealer gonna tell me this thing is toast..

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

2. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Nav keeps getting lost after multiple reset.

Quote Originally Posted by thesootchucker View Post
    My dispay for the radio and all that keeps going out and wont turn on for about 20 minutes now the road and gps stays lost it also call vehicle phone need service... is there a update or is the dealer gonna tell me this thing is toast..

What’s the year make and model? Which radio unit as well? Usually you can put in your vin on manufacture website and it’ll list an update if available which you can save on USB and load to truck

2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

4. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

2016 Laramie

6. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

The hard drive for the navigation failed in my 2012 last year. It would work intermittently and lock up if I deviated from the initial route on a trip whenever it had to recalculate. I ended up going with a Kenwood aftermarket unit that had updated maps and Apple car play for a lot less than a factory replacement head unit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2012 Ram 2500 Laramie 4x4 Crew Cab 6.7 Cummins. RevMax built 68RFE "550" transmission w/ billet flexplate/low stall triple disc TC/direct oiling billet input shaft. 35"x12.50" Toyo Open Country AT2 tires on OEM 20" wheels, Thuren soft ride front springs, Thuren track bar, Thuren upper and lower control arms, Hellbent steering box brace, King 2.0 steering damper, Redhead steering box, Fox 2.0 shocks, Carli ball joints, Caterpillar fuel filter/Donaldson water separator, ARP 425 head studs, Viair onboard air compressor, airlift 5k# rear airbags, V4 LED headlights, Kenwood head unit

8. Likes walla2k5, watersupply189 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BSchambs View Post
    The hard drive for the navigation failed in my 2012 last year. It would work intermittently and lock up if I deviated from the initial route on a trip whenever it had to recalculate. I ended up going with a Kenwood aftermarket unit that had updated maps and Apple car play for a lot less than a factory replacement head unit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Danm man

10. Likes watersupply189 liked this post