Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  26
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FASS Titanium Filters

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

FASS Titanium Filters

So, what's every one running for a filter that runs the FASS pumps.

Mine was on the truck when I bought it.

The filter numbers are FS1001 and 3003, looks like they have come out with some new XWS,filters now.

Any thoughts, or tips on which one to run.

Thanks

16 cummins Laramie longhorn, ccsb, 35x12.5x20 xplora mts ,tis wheels,fully deleted, pusher add a turbo kit,stainless diesel 475 5blade turbo over 63mm VGT delete turbo,manton springs, manton valve bridges,manton pushrods,ARP 625 headstuds,steedspeed t4i manifold , S&S 80% over injectors, thuren rear trackbar, kingspeed billet valve cover, revmax valve body billet plate, CCV reroute, pusher intake horn, thuren 2in level with king 2.5 front and rear, sway bar kit ,track bar and king steering damper. Air bags from airlift. 4" exhaust, fass lift pump,MM3,DRD tunes.pusher coolant reroute.

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: FASS Titanium Filters

Come on guys , let's put down some info here, dont be scared

16 cummins Laramie longhorn, ccsb, 35x12.5x20 xplora mts ,tis wheels,fully deleted, pusher add a turbo kit,stainless diesel 475 5blade turbo over 63mm VGT delete turbo,manton springs, manton valve bridges,manton pushrods,ARP 625 headstuds,steedspeed t4i manifold , S&S 80% over injectors, thuren rear trackbar, kingspeed billet valve cover, revmax valve body billet plate, CCV reroute, pusher intake horn, thuren 2in level with king 2.5 front and rear, sway bar kit ,track bar and king steering damper. Air bags from airlift. 4" exhaust, fass lift pump,MM3,DRD tunes.pusher coolant reroute.

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

I haven’t run a fass on my new truck- I’d say anything that’s 5 micron or so is good. CAT and Fass filters were good to me

2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

6. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I'd run a cat filter but um not sure I can run that on the fass pump. Are the cross reference filters any good like Donaldson, fleetguard. Name brands like that. Looks like there trying to put the 1001 and 3003 to rest and bring out these new metal fiberglass or whatever they are.

8. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

The new FASS filters work quite well from what i have seen.

No issues to date.

These should help ya out sir.

https://fassride.com/portfolio-item/...ement-filters/

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

10. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

That's awesome thanks clayton.

11. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bpbertolacini View Post
    That's awesome thanks clayton.
    Yes sir your very welcome!

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

12. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Never had one on any of my trucks and don’t know much about them.

Are they worth putting on my truck?

My plan is to fully delete, put on a 4 in full exhaust, CAI, and programmer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2018 Ram 2500 Laramie Graphite- pretty much stock for now.

Sold- 2010 Ram 2500 SLT- leveled, full delete.

13. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Megacum View Post
    Never had one on any of my trucks and don’t know much about them.

Are they worth putting on my truck?

My plan is to fully delete, put on a 4 in full exhaust, CAI, and programmer.

It really depends on power goals and condition of stock pump. If your pump needs replacing those units are easy to install since they don’t require you to drop the tank if you use a sump.

They do provide superior filtration- stock filter is a 15 or 20 micro and those you can use up to a 3 micro I believe. Filter changes are easier as well

2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

15. Thanks Megacum thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TexNeck View Post
    It really depends on power goals and condition of stock pump. If your pump needs replacing those units are easy to install since they don’t require you to drop the tank if you use a sump.

They do provide superior filtration- stock filter is a 15 or 20 micro and those you can use up to a 3 micro I believe. Filter changes are easier as well
    What I was more interested in was the website claims of fuel mileage increases. I know it wouldn’t be much but anything can help.

I didn’t know if they really help that much. The added filtration is a definite plus.

2018 Ram 2500 Laramie Graphite- pretty much stock for now.

Sold- 2010 Ram 2500 SLT- leveled, full delete.

17. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast