Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  21
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Member Map Feature

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Its cuz he's canadian LOL. jk jk.

I totally take credit for this btw lmao.

~Trevor~ aka TPain!

-2009 Dodge Cummins 2500

2. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Boostf3d_TSi View Post
    Its cuz he's canadian LOL. jk jk.

I totally take credit for this btw lmao.
    Don't go to sleep tonight

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Top Of Page | #23
    guru of all things diesel Canadiandiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

Well knowing where you are I can sleep peacefully knowing your atleast a few days drive away. Not to mention all I have to do is hold a Canadian beer towards you and you would bow down to its greatness

4. Likes K-Sons liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

I wasn't talking to you.

I don't drink beer. If you're over in Alberta area, I can have you taken care of in no time. LOL I'll send Davie Pooh over to buy you a canadian cold one for me.

Bet you didn't expect that one LOL

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

Dave is the least of my worries, not to mention he would bow down to the awesomeness of free beer, probably hitch a plan over it to get back at you

Muhahaha

7. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

Hey Spencer
    Digger said call him

8. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

Don't have number

9. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

i drink kokane

diggerdave's rig...name bluedemon 2 2008 6.7 cummins

-bilstein 5100's all 5 shocks-fully deleted-greg weld ballistic rims w/35" nitto trail grappler shoes-7" canon stacks miters-H&S tuned -afe cai-iron cross front and rear bumper-buncha bd diesel parts

10. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDemon View Post
    that;s his pimp number

11. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

tabernak vert

diggerdave's rig...name bluedemon 2 2008 6.7 cummins

-bilstein 5100's all 5 shocks-fully deleted-greg weld ballistic rims w/35" nitto trail grappler shoes-7" canon stacks miters-H&S tuned -afe cai-iron cross front and rear bumper-buncha bd diesel parts

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast