Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  6

Thread: Warp Race Me Problems

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Warp Race Me Problems

I’ve recently deleted and tuned my 2016 ram 2500 and after about a week of running the out of the box tunes that came with the programmer I reached out to a custom tuning company and got a custom to for my truck the truck.

It ran well for about a week then I got an invalid SD card error and I reformatted the SD card.

The truck ran well for about another week until the error came back I then purchase a new SD card and reformatted it with the tunes I received from the tuner.

This is a very reputable tuner that did the tunes for me any insight as to my the warp race me tuner keeps having this issue?

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Warp Race Me Problems

That means your new SD card is bad also.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Aluciania View Post
    I’ve recently deleted and tuned my 2016 ram 2500 and after about a week of running the out of the box tunes that came with the programmer I reached out to a custom tuning company and got a custom to for my truck the truck.

It ran well for about a week then I got an invalid SD card error and I reformatted the SD card.

The truck ran well for about another week until the error came back I then purchase a new SD card and reformatted it with the tunes I received from the tuner.

This is a very reputable tuner that did the tunes for me any insight as to my the warp race me tuner keeps having this issue?
    What kind of SD card are you buying? I highly recommend you use only high quality cards. I use SanDisk Extreme cards and have never had one go corrupt.

2018 Ram 2500 4x4 G56
    Romans 10:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    joe@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

5. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I used the card that came with my ultra and never had a problem. 9 times out of 10 these problems come from improper formatting

I have an entire walkthrough video guide here on the forum that details everything. That may help

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

7. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Do you have active virus software on your PC?

Lots of bugs out there, could have an infected PC.

9. Likes watersupply189 liked this post