New Diesel owner in Texas.

I just bought a 2014 Ram 2500 Laramie Limited 4x4 Crew Cab with the 6.7L Cummins Engine.
Traded in my 2012 Ram 1500 with the 5.7 Hemi. Needed more payload capacity, as my toy hauler travel trailer without toys in the back was at the rear axle limit on the 1500.
After trying to get gasoline at a handful of stations with 30 feet of travel trailer behind me, and seeing the diesel pumps out in the wide open area, I knew the next truck had to be diesel.

Grew up in an automotive family, we have always done all of our own vehicle maintenance and modifications. That being said, none of us had ever owned a diesel engine until I convinced my dad to get a Chevy Colorado with the 2.8L Duramax last year. Now I've got the 6.7 Cummins, and been looking at what I can do to the truck. I would at least like to get a good tuner, and likely modify some of the components you need a tuner to modify. Seems that EFI, EZlynk, and Anarchy are some of the more popular options out there. Would be nice to have something that is also compatible with my dad's truck, so maybe we can split some of the cost.

Still researching, to find out which route I want to take, and will likely have some questions to ask at some point.