Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Clutch Pedal squeaking

1. Top Of Page | #1

Clutch Pedal squeaking

I have a 2018 2500 G56 and just had a Valair organic DD clutch installed with the HD hydraulics. My clutch pedal developed an awful squeak every time a press in the clutch. Anyone one else ever have this issue?

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Re: Clutch Pedal squeaking

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: Clutch Pedal squeaking

Quote Originally Posted by mudinmyblood57 View Post
    I have a 2018 2500 G56 and just had a Valair organic DD clutch installed with the HD hydraulics. My clutch pedal developed an awful squeak every time a press in the clutch. Anyone one else ever have this issue?

Hm...

I wonder if you can peek under there and get some lubrication on the part that is squeaking.

I know I have done this multiple times on old vehicles that the steering wheel talks to me when i would turn it LOL.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com