Thanks Thanks:  12
Likes Likes:  26

Thread: New Logo Sticker Idea?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Red face New Logo Sticker Idea?

Since we are finally sold out of our old products we are starting to run threw a bunch of new ideas for new gear and to start everyone has been asking us for a sticker of our new logo.

So we thought we'd do a sticker that is sized 4W x 4H of our brand new logo that is on our Website, Facebook and Instagram.

The sticker would be Laminated and Weatherproof.

Thoughts?

"The grass is greener where you water it"

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: New Logo Sticker Idea?

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    Since we are finally sold out of our old products we are starting to run threw a bunch of new ideas for new gear and to start everyone has been asking us for a sticker of our new logo.

So we thought we'd do a sticker that is sized 4W x 4H of our brand new logo that is on our Website, Facebook and Instagram.

Thoughts?
    I like this idea!

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights and fogs plus many many other add ons.....

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

3. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Printed stickers do not fair well in the sun. My only suggestion would be to go for die-cut but you would not be able to have the background & multiple colors would require 2 individual stickers.

If you'd like to toy with some options, let me know, a good friend has a die-cutter and could probably be persuaded to assist.

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I had a sticker on the back window of my old truck of the AC130H Spectre logo in full color and it lasted at least 10 years without any signs of fading or peeling, sold the truck with the sticker still on there sadly

Point is I am pretty sure it was printed and held up very well. All I know it was done in the hurlburt field area for cheap cause he had dozens of them made.

7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189 thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Thoughts?
    Anyway to do a high quality vinyl?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2018 Ram 2500 4x4 G56
    Romans 10:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    joe@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Yes please!!

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

11. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  12. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Thoughts?
    Absolutely sounds awesome

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

13. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  14. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Thoughts?
    I’d get one- it would be nice to have a white/black version instead of full color for my application!

2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

15. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189 liked this post